I Know What's Better Than A Stavr Scoop

fsa46

Forum Supporter
Two of them... They came in today, only 12 day to get here and most of that time they were tied up in NY customs. Check out the "Fix It " forum if you would care to see the fiberglass handle I put on.

001.jpg

I really like his scoops. Could you put a dime in one and post a pic ?

I like that one!!! Whats the size and price on it?? How heavy?

Around how much do they retail? I am weighing my options for my first sand scoop purchase.

Two of them... They came in today, only 12 day to get here and most of that time they were tied up in NY customs. Check out the "Fix It " forum if you would care to see the fiberglass handle I put on.

View attachment 136735

Perfect - one for gold, and one for silver! :D

Looks like quality to me, and your handle is great! - gl and happy hunting with 'the twins'

/Steffen

Now i notice he has a V3 as well. Damn choices choices !!!

I just got mine last week and I must say it is a fine piece of work, you are going to love it!! You know, Ruslan has the new one out now as well (-3 v.30) that is slightly bigger, I stumbled across it on his web site and it looks fantastic!
HH :D

Those are some nice looking scoops.
Got me looking at them hard..

I might have to have one!!:D

I have Krepish and Love it ,absolutely worth every penny :yes:Now I have Evroexcavator 2 on the way:yes: with modified handle opening to fit American standard handles ,going to put the Fiberglass handle in it as well .
Congrats on your scoops they sure look nice;)
Good luck and HH
Oh yea almost forgot my Krepish is lite like a feather yet strong like a tank even with the wooden handle

Back
Top Bottom