Stavr Scoop EVROEXCAVATOR-2 v.22

StumpPass

I just received my Stavr Scoop in the mail this week and it is fantastic, when I first picked up the box I thought that there was a problem with the order because the box was so darn light. It's very well made and very very light!!

I will be taking it for a spin in the morning, I suppose a report will not be necessary as it has been done several time before.

I did notice that Ruslan now has a new Scoop available, it's the EVROEXCAVATOR-3 v.30 it's definitely larger but still less that 2 ¾ pounds, I have not even tried this one yet and I'm ready to trade up to the larger one.:yes::D

HH

I just received my Stavr Scoop in the mail this week and it is fantastic, when I first picked up the box I thought that there was a problem with the order because the box was so darn light. It's very well made and very very light!!

I will be taking it for a spin in the morning, I suppose a report will not be necessary as it has been done several time before.

I did notice that Ruslan now has a new Scoop available, it's the EVROEXCAVATOR-3 v.30 it's definitely larger but still less that 2 ¾ pounds, I have not even tried this one yet and I'm ready to trade up to the larger one.:yes::D

HH

:yes::yes::yes:;)

That EVROEXCAVATOR-3 v.30 looks like a beast.

pretty penny also.

Anyone here have that one yet?

As far as the handle, buy a nice quality wood handle, and after you shave and sand it down to fit make sure you seal the end very well before attaching to scoop. I'm pretty sure that was my issue, no problems since, best scoop i've seen.

Love my 2 v.22 and wasn't looking at buying another scoop but man that monster 3 v.30 looks real good. Like the way it's opened out more at the back. Great design Ruslan.
Only handle problems I've had like others using Stavr scoops in Japan was getting good quality handles. Now I've got a good handle and no problems, don't even carry a spare.
http://stavrscoop.com/en/24-sand-scoop-evroexcavator-3-v30.html

Yep - I sealed it with 3M's 5200, I've been using this product around my boat for years and just in case I've got a fiberglass handle preped and ready to go, and you are right this scoop is awesome, I can't get over how extremely lightweight it is. I will be ordering another one very soon!

Have anyone broken the handle on these? Seems to be the only weak point. Might get on myself. :)

Stock up on handles :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Surf Master, we get it. You think Ruslan's scoops break handles. No need to post your feelings in so many posts....gets old quick. :roll:

I think Ruslan makes the best scoops out there right now and doesn't charge and arm and a leg for them. The only "problems" I've ever had was choosing cheap wood handles. Got a parrafin-coated ash handle now and it ain't going anywhere. :yes:

Last edited:
Your not rich enough to buy cheap stuff :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::digginahole::frustrated::heartylaugh::viking2::boxing::heybud::snapoutofit:

Now if you only understood the meaning of my signature you would not be laughing :yes: For the guys like you let me explain : if you buy something cheap you end up paying more because it breaks and you need the same thing again .
Now it is my turn:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

By the way just ordered another scoop EuroExcavator2 from Stavr needed one with a little bigger holes for the dry sand .My Krepish does good in the dry as well but is suited better for wet and water ,where it is unbelievably good:yes: ,also it is so good that I just wanted another model to play with and needed to come up with the reason ;) to get it .HH

beachhog

Ya buy something cheap it breaks ,ya get a better scoops,i have them,i seen your scoop's crack between the hex holes,and handles break,sorry :imo: they are not the best,because of the issue's posted,let me make myself clear,i am open to all scoops,i am not a stavr scoop guy,a Sunspot scoop guy,rtg Scoop guy,diablo scoop guy,but i do pay attention to posts,issues,product's,i can tell you this,by looking at the picks ,3 pressure point's to relieve the stress of torque applied to the handle down to the head is with out a dought a better than a scoop with 1 pressure point taking all the stress when the handle exits the throat of the head,no brainer,wish you luck with your scoop's but,sorry i disagree,happy hunting,:laughing:oh beachhog,i dont have to use home depo handles,mine dont break :heartylaugh:

Surf Мастер. will explain to urchins who did not keep my scoop in hand: wood or fiberglass and must take all the shock application to the lever at the outlet of the pipe.
Wooden handle is broken if it means it was done properly or loads were overloaded.
urchins have usually broken scoop ....

Stavr

Starv,i got a 7 mil wet suit & booties for you,your skin color looked a bit pail,in that fridged water,sorry i didn't know about the reason why,now i know,it was also a good sales pitch for the sales of your scoop's,the only thing was we couldn't see what you were using scoop wise :roll:as far as the machine ,it looked like an Excalibur,just wondered a few things,# 1 Why dont you offer fiberglass,or hybrid handles, other than the wood type in which i have seen atleast 5 of your handles break from 5 of your different customer's,and i might add,you shouldn't have to rap up any handles.:no:,# 2 On your site http://stavrscoop.com/en/8-sand-scoop?p=2 it would help for american sales that say on the hole size adding inches along with mil ,because even though we have metic tools here, alot of us are used to american sizing like 3/8,1/2,5/8,instead of mil,#3 some American scoop maker's here give a 3 year warrenty with thier scoop's,it's a piece of mind ,knowing that the manufacturer BACKS thier product with pride,being your over sea's,and not to mention the extra time it takes for the customer to recieve the product,it would be nice for your company to offer atleast the same 3 year warrenty on US soil at no extra charge, 3 Questions Stavr what's your responce,Earl

After all the scoops I have seen and looked at and all the metal guys I have talked to not to mention my metal experience (not a ton but have worked with fabricators for 22 years). I have to say the Stavr Scoop looks to be the best on the market and I will be getting one hopefully soon to use at the freshwater lakes around here and when I go to the beach. unless I see something better. I just wish it was easier to order them and not have to spend more money just to send him money for a scoop. The one I need around here is the MONSTRIK-9.

Back
Top Bottom