Today's digs

steve in so la

Forum Supporter
Hit some parks today, 80 coins. I found a new park also. Got a bunch of coins at it and all were quite deep. Tells me others have been there with their high disc. Here's the day's take -

Eyeballed this reale looking thing in the sand - turns out to be plated plastic. Sure gave me some excitement for a few seconds. Especially since a guy detected a real one recently in some school fill. Did I mention it was 79 degrees today :) Steve in so az

Attachments

• take 2.jpg
    take 2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 107
  • coin 2.jpg
    coin 2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 83
Sounds like you had a great day Steve. That plastic coin looks like some that came in a Pirates of the Carribean play set my son got for Christmas. They came in a little play treasure chest.

Nice day Steve. The weather here in Texas was killing me today, 65 at lunch time.............

hello, good for you. Wish it was warm here. 19 degrees outside right now. I think that xmas time is a stupid time of the year to get a MD. :mad: Sigh! Starting to get seasonal affective disorder, LOL.
:roll:

faith

Havefaith - good time now to get some research done so when Spring arrives you will be all set with places to hunt. Steve in so az

Hi Steve, I do have a few places in mind. I'm thinking in the state forest, there is always a bunch of people in the swimming hole, a boy scout camp, and some old campsites. It's a good place to start, so I am getting quite anxious. Had to take the batteries out today, it is too cold outside to even try to play.

havefaith

ya know Steve its bad enough that you guys in the south are still digging then you say 79 degrees , thanks for more salt in the wound :lol: :lol: :lol: way to go on the coins my friend

Del - gotta get my licks in before the summer heat starts and you guys have great weather :)

Havefaith - good going on the sites waiting to be hit, Steve

Hi Steve, yep I have got quite a few places I am going to go. Down by Millstone power plant there is a campsite that not to many people know of, I don't think anybody has been there in quite awhile, maybe 3-4yrs. It is a pretty big place, so I can't wait. I have about 6 places, possibly 7 that I am going to check out. I have resigned myself that I am going to dig EVERYTHING. Maybe in PP Mode. We'll see.
Spring where are you? Have a great day.

havefaith :yes:

Havefaith - The best move I ever made some years back was to dig most signals. I must have dug 150 junk things today - but did get 202 coins in the deal. When I started detecting 26 years ago the old guys said "dig it all". Years later I started listening to them, steve

Hi Steve, I am listening, and I am going to dig it all. Looking forward to the exercise, and finding some cool things
Thanx
havefaith

Back
Top Bottom