• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

2nd Gold For The Year !!

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
Okay my family and I decided to go to a water park today and I thought to bring my goggles and see if I could find anything in the water. I just looked all around in the water. ALL were eyeball finds. No detector used today. lol . I think I did very well with my finds. The best one was a 10kt gold 2 sided heart charm along with .76 cents and junk jewelry.

Attachments

• smith.jpg
    smith.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 319
  • smith2.jpg
    smith2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 324
  • smith3.jpg
    smith3.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_6174.jpg
    IMG_6174.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_6193.jpg
    IMG_6193.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_6194.jpg
    IMG_6194.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_6195.jpg
    IMG_6195.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 322
I can see how'd they lose the money. That big ol' bucket of water will have so much pressure it'll pull the swim trunks off your waist!!:shock:

Therefore, the money will float out of their pockets. Kind of a sneaky thing you did ther JB.

:lol:Nice job!!!Congrats on gold!!I would do the same,if I had a chance.You have to use any opportunity, gold can be anyplace:yes:Good luck and HH

Cool finds... but did you have to pay to go to that park? You could easily end up spending more on the ticket than you make!

It was only $8 to get in, We went to have a family day but any thing I found was a bonus.

LOL...Glad I'm not the only dork in goggles at the water park! I do the same thing!!!

My first thought was I wonder how many people lose things in the water here cause I usualy dont look for things in the water so I thought lets see what I can find. lol My next water park we plan on going to soon is either ( Rapids Water Park ) in West Palm Beach or ( Wet & Wild Water Park ) in Orlando.

Back
Top Bottom