1,000 + in clad been reached!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey Guys,

Well, today marks a new level using the Nox 800. I have found another crazy $1,000 + in clad for 2019! I was able to pull in $15.97 in 3 hours at a park today that I have been to already with the ATPro.

It has been almost 1 year since I purchased the Nox 800. I have to say that it is a remarkable machine. As many of you know, I am a mega cladder. I have been hunting since 2013 and have been pulling in over $1,000 + every year. I predict that in 2020, I will reach the ultimate and hard to wrap my head around total of $10,000 in total clad. Who would have thought that anybody could find that much change in parks and schools around here. LOLOL!!

The ATPro is a fine machine too. I have found thousands of dollars over the years with it. But what is amazing is that the Nox 800 is going over the same parks and schools and finding what the ATPro did not find! I mean I really did not think that I would be at $1,000 again. It is getting VERY hard to find clad lately. Schools are now back in session so I have to go to parks on the weekdays and schools on the weekend. My time is not has free too.

I truly love this hobby. I don't find a ton of rings which is OK but I get exciting for that quarter every time. My health is also great too! I just recently got a physical and everything is good for a 50 year old man! Cholesterol is great and I bet it is because my hunting all the time and 5 mile runs every week. Metal detecting is a great workout!

I remember back in 2012 my wife said.. "what do you want for Christmas" I said, " A metal detector" She laughed "yeah right too expensive" So I bought the ATPRO anyways. Now look who is laughing after all these years... :laughing::laughing:

Happy Hunting! Nox Dude

Yea seriously! How many hours you putting in a week? How big are these parks? I barely scraped $200 last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea seriously! How many hours you putting in a week? How big are these parks? I barely scraped $200 last year

Well it helps to live in Southern California and VERY few that hunt out here. Everybody is at the beach looking for that gold ring. Over 130 parks and plenty of schools! The parks are normal size I guess? Helps have to have really good equipment and patience. I always do the grid pattern. Back and forth like mowing the lawn. I use little flags to tag the spot and move on. After all of my 20 flags are used up, I stop and dig the targets. Small plugs is good. Big plugs are a waste of time and energy. I will spend 30 sec or less at a target. Find it and move on. No reason to look at the date since everything out here are modern coins. I average $15 dollars per hunt for 3 hours.

Nox Dude

I’ve thought about trying the flag method, did it once but my 4 year old stole my flags from the ground lol. I have 1/10th the parks you have lol. I see your advantage.

There’s several that hunt here but we don’t have oceanfront beaches. There’s still goodies in my parks though. Got a platinum ring last year near a disc golf course. Ur it’s mainly clad and trash [emoji2371] felt pretty good removing a 6” sawzaw blade from near the playground though.

Man, that's a lot of clad!! Can you distinguish between a copper memorial and a dime?

Wholey smokes! That's awesome. Congrats on such amazing milestones and good health. [emoji846]

Well done! So is most of the clad your finding now recent drops (within the last year), or stuff lost for longer?

Mostly deeper drops! The nox 800 can really sniff out the clad. Does a better job then the atpro. Very quickly identify the targets. I don't know but it seem like the atpro was having issues last year before getting the nox 800. A solid quarter sound on the nox 800 was scratchy on the atpro.

Nox dude

Hey Guys,

Well, today marks a new level using the Nox 800. I have found another crazy $1,000 + in clad for 2019! I was able to pull in $15.97 in 3 hours at a park today that I have been to already with the ATPro.

It has been almost 1 year since I purchased the Nox 800. I have to say that it is a remarkable machine. As many of you know, I am a mega cladder. I have been hunting since 2013 and have been pulling in over $1,000 + every year. I predict that in 2020, I will reach the ultimate and hard to wrap my head around total of $10,000 in total clad. Who would have thought that anybody could find that much change in parks and schools around here. LOLOL!!

The ATPro is a fine machine too. I have found thousands of dollars over the years with it. But what is amazing is that the Nox 800 is going over the same parks and schools and finding what the ATPro did not find! I mean I really did not think that I would be at $1,000 again. It is getting VERY hard to find clad lately. Schools are now back in session so I have to go to parks on the weekdays and schools on the weekend. My time is not has free too.

I truly love this hobby. I don't find a ton of rings which is OK but I get exciting for that quarter every time. My health is also great too! I just recently got a physical and everything is good for a 50 year old man! Cholesterol is great and I bet it is because my hunting all the time and 5 mile runs every week. Metal detecting is a great workout!

I remember back in 2012 my wife said.. "what do you want for Christmas" I said, " A metal detector" She laughed "yeah right too expensive" So I bought the ATPRO anyways. Now look who is laughing after all these years... :laughing::laughing:

Happy Hunting! Nox Dude
Congrats.
This post doesn’t give me much hope being in so cal though.
I think you’ve cleaned out the goods already :(

Congrats on the achievement! Though I think your totals would have been close had you stayed with the AT pro too. The nox is undoubtedly deeper, an inch or 2 easily, which when clad hunting, shouldnt really make a difference, seeing most is likely shallow. Recovery speed and target masking could explain why the 'ol garrett may have missed a few coins. It seems whatever your doing is working however, close to $10K? That is CRAZY! Congrats again, and good luck out there!

Jason, Great milestone to reach. I agree with the AT pro it is a great machine especially in those trashy parks....NOW.....I remember when I told you about the NOX that I had purchased and how great it was and you were def on the fence about it....Glad you are having great experience with it....I mainly use mine for beach hunting on the coast, I am heading up to New Hampshire & Maine next weekend. I havent been out hardly at all this season due to my new thrifting venture in which I have made over $10K in the last 6 months. Anyways, glad to hear you are having another great season....Continued success my friend....HH !

Back
Top Bottom