2 For Tuesday

joe4077

Elite Member
Today was 2 for Tuesday at the beach. I picked up 2 stainless steel rings, 2 pairs of sunglasses, and 1 large junk earring and $2.70 working the wet sand and water. I should've stayed in bed.

Attachments

• 173.jpg
    173.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 402
  • 174.jpg
    174.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 376
  • 175.jpg
    175.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 393
  • 176.jpg
    176.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 386
Looks like a pretty good run to me. Sometimes you wonder how you can find so many pairs of those sunglasses.

Dew

Good job Joe. I would take zero finds and being at the beach over painting an elementary school cafe ANY DAY.

I guess with a little more persistence the gold will come. The Aldo ring fits me so I think I'll wear it when I'm not water hunting. Wouldn't want to lose it in the water.

was putting down hardy board in a house with no a/c. 102 temp. 2 rings and a day at the beach sounds great to me. HH blev

You ought to send that beer cap ring to Bigpoppa ;) congrats...
I did not realize that one ring was a bottle opener. You know, a lot of guys are buying SS rings. I think they are the same guys who rent camo tuxedos for their weddings. Absolutely no class at all and they wear it like a badge. :laughing::laughing: Only in America.

I think finding two rings means you are doing something right. The gold rings will show up too! HH

Back
Top Bottom