Old park hit hard or "rich" park?

Jayhawk1

Would you rather hunt a 100+ year old park that you know has been hit plenty of times over the years. or a 10 year old park that is in the affluent part of town?

I'd take the old park too. Chances are in an affluent park you'll get people harassing you for detecting in their park. (just my opinion)

I have never had good luck in rich parts of town , especially the tot lots. My guess is rich folks got more to do than take the kids down the park to play.

I have no other idea why they are so clean , talked it over with my buddies at work and that is what we came up with.

I find parks in bad parts of town produce a lot more than parks on rich parts of town.

This is because city parks departments are constantly tearing up new parks and bringing in full dirt and sod to appease the elite residents.
Parks in the ghetto just get mowed once a week and trash cans emptied from time to time. That's it.

I'd rather hunt a 60 year old park that's never been touched! :lol: But I guess I'd take the hunted 100 year old park because I'm after coins, bling is just a bonus.

Hunt Happy!
Plug Martian

Old park thats been hit hard.

Odds are whoever got there first has no where near the dirt nuking mojo I now wield!!

Muhuhahaha!!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom