Todays silver & gold digs

Lightningjack

Forum Supporter
Went over to a nearby towns city park today for a couple hours, I've hunted it a few times in the past, its very trashy in spots & those are the spots I concentrated on today & it paid off..Found a 1913 barber dime (The ground there is extremely rocky & I scratched the barber on the front while retrieving it), 14k gold filled cuff link & a no date buffalo nickle..Was a pretty good day..

Picture of the park I took last summer..
par2.jpg

My finds..

wrs1.jpg

wrs2-1.jpg

wrs3.jpg

Great finds! Don't beat yourself up over the scratch. It happens to all of us. Great coin(s)!

Great finds! Don't beat yourself up over the scratch. It happens to all of us. Great coin(s)!

Yep!! It happens sometimes, I really hate when I scratch coins..This is a picture of my very first barber dime I dug several years back, I wasn't experienced at digging then & pushed the shovel down right in the center of the signal..That was the last time I done that..:roll:

dimme-1.jpg

If you didn't take such good pictures, we'd never known that you scratched the last one. I scratched that lighter (?) I found. I dug it out of packed gravel in what muct have been a road at one time.

I scratched that 10k gold filled pen I found last week too. I managed to scratch the zero on the 10k mark. I had to look it up on the Cross pens website to see what digit went there.

Nice dime by the way. Gotta love finding old silver.

Congrats on your finds! To bad about the barber, still a nice find.

Back
Top Bottom