First day out of the back yard :)

I.C

Well my uncle recently let me borrow his Whites Xlt for pretty much however long until he wants it back(He has never used it)
And I had spent a few days just searching through the back yard.--found a couple of penny's(one's a 1946 wheat) and a quarter-- so not really anything.
I had been reading a ton of the stories on this site and got all pumped up, went into my local town and searched a older school and got a beep and found like 6 coins in a hole rangin from the 80's to 2006? and One canadian coin(weird).
then I went to a store(I know the owner) the store is what use to be a house built in the 1890's. So I thought that gave me like atleast 74 years where if a dime or a quarter was dropped it, for sure had to be silver.(pretty much virgin soil too) So I starting metal detecting to see if I could find some silver, well i did, but in a different form then what I was thinking, I found this very pretty sterling silver ring!!!!! :) i was uber excited.
I then found like $1:41 In clad, very very fun day.

The coins in the hole
IMG_0002.jpg

the ring
DSC07026.jpg

The ring 2
IMG_0001.jpg

WhooHoo! Nice going. Sounds like your enjoying the hobby!

Glad you joined us! :yes:

Very nice I.C. your doing a great job a lot better than most of us when we first started . That's a pretty ring and silver .. Good Job .

Harold

That is a very impressive ring! :wow:

Any shots of the ring from above? Looks like an old one in my book... but my book is pretty thin. :lol:

Congrats!! :confetti:

Be sure to hunt tat place a few more times....gotta get the newer stuff outta the way before you can get to the older stuff:D

Congrats!! :confetti:

Be sure to hunt tat place a few more times....gotta get the newer stuff outta the way before you can get to the older stuff:D

Yep :yes: Thats the truth !! Keeep poundin' it !!!

Real nice find!!
Killer ring!!
Congrats :D
P.S. a shot of the stone would be nice :please:

Stone could be real, sometimes people would give up the price of gold for a nice stone. Either way, keep up the good work and definately go back and hunt it nice and slow.

Fuzz

that ring is realy realy cool. it matches my wifes ring.it looks like 1920,s. she loves it.the stone looks real .is that inclusion [scratch] inside or on the outside of the stone? if it is inside id geuse ? its real. i jewlar can tell you fast . or a pawn shop. bring them doughnuts. they check out all your stuff after that. real cool find

Thats a real beauty.
I think thats just glass due to the cut edges being worn down and the scratches. Diamonds dont wear, they are harder then most everything.
But still thats a great ring.
Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom