not a good day.

R.I.Terry

Elite Member
went out today for some woods hunting. the only things i got was a busted up shoulder and a nasty gash on the head. i was going over a stone wall when the stone i was standing on desided to kick out on me. down i went, and fast. not sure what i did to the shoulder but it;s not good. the head well it was probably a good thing it was my head but i think i have a slight concution. who says md'ing is'nt dangerus.:(

Ouch! But this probably means you're due for a big find the next time you go out. Good luck!

went out today for some woods hunting. the only things i got was a busted up shoulder and a nasty gash on the head. i was going over a stone wall when the stone i was standing on desided to kick out on me. down i went, and fast. not sure what i did to the shoulder but it;s not good. the head well it was probably a good thing it was my head but i think i have a slight concution. who says md'ing is'nt dangerus.:(

I had one similar my second outing since moving to GA. I was by myself and had hiked into the mountains about 20 minutes-stepped on a rock wrong, rooled my ankle and broke my foot... It took me 2 long miserable hours to get out from that 20 minute hike in! Better to hunt with a buddy in these hills...
I feel your pain!

wow, sorry about the fall, but more importanatly..how is the detector???

somehow i thrue my F75 to the side while i was about 4feet horizantal it the air, it landed about 6feet away from me and survived without a scratch. me on the other hand landed hard on my right shoulder which i have already had surgery on in the past did'nt fair so well and i have a nasty gash in my head. i am going to the emergency room this morning for x-ray's im pretty sure i reinjured my shoulder thats not good.

:twisted:update,,, went and had x-rays today. nothing is broken just a bad sprain i should be ok in a week or so. thay gave me a scrip so im not feeling any pain at all right now.

Back
Top Bottom