1,000 + in clad been reached!

Impressive numbers again/still! Nice work. Your flag method is making sense now. Sounds similar to a process improvement in mass production: Break down the process into more efficient, repetitive motions. The next step is to get machines to do the repetitive motions. Careful, man. Seen a lot of jobs get lost this way!

Impressive numbers again/still! Nice work. Your flag method is making sense now. Sounds similar to a process improvement in mass production: Break down the process into more efficient, repetitive motions. The next step is to get machines to do the repetitive motions. Careful, man. Seen a lot of jobs get lost this way!

Haha! Yes sir... it works! I went hunting today for 3 hours. Pulled in $14.62 in clad.. it really crazy though. Over $30 in total in 2 visits to the park that I thought was cleaned out with the atpro. Most of the finds were 5 or 6 inches deep!

Nox dude

Jason, Great milestone to reach. I agree with the AT pro it is a great machine especially in those trashy parks....NOW.....I remember when I told you about the NOX that I had purchased and how great it was and you were def on the fence about it....Glad you are having great experience with it....I mainly use mine for beach hunting on the coast, I am heading up to New Hampshire & Maine next weekend. I havent been out hardly at all this season due to my new thrifting venture in which I have made over $10K in the last 6 months. Anyways, glad to hear you are having another great season....Continued success my friend....HH !

Thank you for pushing me off that fence. I made the right choice! Love my nox 800. Hope your well! I have not talk to you in a while. Sounds like your side business is exploding with many opportunities! 10k! Wow!

Nox dude

Back
Top Bottom