• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

2019 FMDF Christmas Gift Exchange

Monte and I have shipped our gifts to each other. His gift to me should arrive here on Thursday. Mine to him should arrive on Saturday.

Thanks! Choppadude

I received Choppadude's Gift Exchange package today. Sweet!! Check out these awesome headphones! I've been looking for a pair of headphones to give me an advantage. Now I have them. Another great thing about them is that I can comfortably wear a hat at the same time. Something I have a hard time doing with my current headphones.

Thanks Choppadude!!

Happy Holidays to all!

Attachments

• 20191210_180914-600x800.jpg
    20191210_180914-600x800.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,530
I got Wolf Dogs mailed out today and messaged him the tracking number!!

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to everyone!!
Thank you Vlad and Carol for everything you guys do here!!

Package from Monte arrived today

Dec. 12. I decided to wait until Christmas morning to open it. As soon as I do I will show everyone what he sent. Thank you Monte! Merry Christmas Everyone!

I mailed Donneybrooks package on Monday Dec 9th and sent him tracking. It should arrive today hope he enjoys it. Merry Christmas to all!

Monte's package arrived today - a day early! Now we wait until Christmas!

Supposed to have a pretty day tomorrow in the low sixties so I may risk it and get out and try to detect first time in three weeks since my surgery! Got to pass the time somehow! Luck to all those who are still able to get out!.

🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎄

(UPDATE: Too busy didn't get out! ☹️)

Last edited:
Shipped out Usa's gift today =) I really put together a killer box full of neat stuff =) Super excited for him to get it =) should have it by the 17th =) tracking number sent =) Merry Christmas Everyone

I received 7¢worth's package a few days ago. I won't open it yet. Only present I have here! Heading to Utah for Christmas.

I had a very hard time going through his posts and trying to figure out what he needed. So I sent him a gift card. I hope he likes it.

Merry Christmas all.

Sent package to scubadetective

Also got the gift card. I was speechless. It will definitely come in handy. What a blessing. Thanks for the great gift. I hope you like your gifts too.

I received 7¢worth's package a few days ago. I won't open it yet. Only present I have here! Heading to Utah for Christmas.

I had a very hard time going through his posts and trying to figure out what he needed. So I sent him a gift card. I hope he likes it.

Merry Christmas all.

Also got the gift card. I was speechless. It will definitely come in handy. What a blessing. Thanks for the great gift. I hope you like your gifts too.

WHAT IS THIS GIFTCARD WE SPEAK OF ? One of the sponsors or something ?

Got my gift from RomyRome in. WOW, just wow. I am stunned by your generosity Romy. Thanks for such a great gift. An awesome gift from an awesome forum member. Thanks man.

Attachments

• IMG_3263~2.jpg
    IMG_3263~2.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 1,383
  • IMG_3260.jpg
    IMG_3260.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 577
Got my gift from RomyRome in. WOW, just wow. I am stunned by your generosity Romy. Thanks for such a great gift. An awesome gift from an awesome forum member. Thanks man.

What are the 2 black things? Very nice gifts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night I opened my gift from Ohiodigger, and I am blown away with gratitude by his present! :present: The coins are in really nice shape, and a couple of them are the first of that type in my collection! I love putting my coins in coin folders to keep my collection organized, so thank you for that, as well.

The arrowhead is so cool, and very old to say the least; it's also my first arrowhead! Your generosity is overwhelming, and being from your personal collection makes it even more special! :D So, everybody, be sure to read the note in the pic. :grin:

The cleaning brushes will definitely come in handy for when I find some crusty objects I'll need to clean. :yes:

Since one of the chocolate half dollars is a 1969, it must be 40% silver... (well, at least they got the color right, as it was in the silver pack). :lol: Thank you for your very generous & thoughtful gift, Will! :cool3:

Merry Christmas, to you and your family, Ohiodigger, & everyone else, too! :D

Large cent, Standing liberty quarter, & Walking liberty half.
Gift Exchange from Ohiodigger - Coins.jpg

Coin folder & cleaning brushes.
Gift Exchange from Ohiodigger - Folder & Brushes.jpg

Arrowhead and card.
Gift Exchange from Ohiodigger - Card & Arrowhead.jpg

Chocolate coins.
Gift Exchange from Ohiodigger - Chocolate Coins.jpg

All my gifts. :D
Gift Exchange from Ohiodigger - Everything.jpg

I also mailed Ohiodigger's package last night, and sent him the tracking number. It should be there by Friday. Hope you enjoy! :present:

Back
Top Bottom