Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Myers Depot Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Family Friendly Topics

Notices

Old 10-26-2020, 12:59 AM
Official Tot Lot King

Originally Posted by TorqueMaster View post
I think you're remembering a Crosman 160. The Chinese revived it maybe a decade or two ago? I got one back then (.177) and, while the quality of build was so-so, it was easily the most accurate air rifle I had out to about 25 yards.

It's still available in much more refined Chinese version and ... a genuine made in USA version by Crosman/Sheridan! Pretty sure they have both .177 and .22. Relive your youth. Paint one camo

https://www.airgundepot.com/vault/ar...eridan-2260mb/
Oh Boy! You pegged it, TorqueMaster! In .22 cal. Single shot bolt action. And total wooden stock, none of this nylon or abs plastic! Love it! Royal Thanks, just looking at those pics brought back a host of memories of plinking birds and icicles! Ha ha.

Old 10-26-2020, 09:49 PM

Lol, happy to be of service. For me it brings back memories of afternoons out in the back yard with the chronograph and several types of pellets, finding the most accurate and at what point the CO2 cartridges start petering out. As I recall it was more than adequate for most silhouette shooting, though the rams were sort of a hail mary shot!