Current Gold (and other metals) Prices!

Ugh...silver down about 50% over the last seven years. Great investment, that is, if you find it for free.

Been 5 years now, down...down...down...I can hardly contain my excitement!

Banking cabals keeping metals prices low so they buy physical stuff at reduced prices. Printing so much worthless paper money around the world it is just a matter of time before the Ponzi scheme collapses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banking cabals keeping metals prices low so they buy physical stuff at reduced prices. Printing so much worthless paper money around the world it is just a matter of time before the Ponzi scheme collapses.

It’s gone on for almost 50 years now. Not expecting it to end any time soon, or even in my lifetime. :no:

It’s gone on for almost 50 years now. Not expecting it to end any time soon, or even in my lifetime. :no:

Good point. I don’t know how they’ve kept inflation under control with all the paper floating around. It defies common sense...it’s freaking magic.

Good point. I don’t know how they’ve kept inflation under control with all the paper floating around. It defies common sense...it’s freaking magic.

KT does not know about magic, but here is a thought. There is enough diamond jewelry locked up in bank vaults and squirreled away in family jewelry boxes to reduce diamonds to worthless if they all were dumped on the market at the same time. But that will never happen so long as the general public accepts the belief that they have value. KT thinks the same holds true for money, paper , coinage, and stocks and bonds. Society as a whole "knows" they have value....simply because we are raised in a society that accepts that assumption.

Ugh...silver down about 50% over the last seven years. Great investment, that is, if you find it for free.

Heh, heh! That's what KT is all about, getting it for face value by CRHing! You can not find it for free. Even if you get it by MDing, you got the investment of your equipment, your transportation and your time! And if you manage to inherit it, some one worked to accumulate it! Only if some kind soul gives it to you, do you get it for free, maybe! :laughing::laughing:

Heh, heh! That's what KT is all about, getting it for face value by CRHing! You can not find it for free. Even if you get it by MDing, you got the investment of your equipment, your transportation and your time! And if you manage to inherit it, some one worked to accumulate it! Only if some kind soul gives it to you, do you get it for free, maybe! :laughing::laughing:
KT I luv you man.

Back
Top Bottom