More kibble please

Pulltabby

Forum Supporter
My dog at around 3 months or so...it has gained some weight since. It took almost a year for both ears to pop up.

Attachments

• 001_zpsshvyuhg9.jpg
    001_zpsshvyuhg9.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 94
Ha ha ha...

Great picture...

Before, and after...

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20150709_084619.jpg
    IMG_20150709_084619.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20170524_181437.jpg
    IMG_20170524_181437.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 90
My dog at around 3 months or so...it has gained some weight since. It took almost a year for both ears to pop up.

Neat pic !!! .....looks like she is hinting about wanting food :lol:

Ha ha ha...

Great picture...

Before, and after...

<°)))>{

Wow, neat comparison, you must go thru a lot of dog shampoo ! :lol:

We definitely have some dog people on the forum, and I appreciate my fellow dog owners who treat their dogs like family ! :D

We adopted our Border Collie mix "Xena" from an SPCA when she was abut 9 weeks old, the pic to the left was the pic the SPCA had online at about 8 weeks old, followed by pics of her growing to her full size, she is about 5 years old now. She is strictly an indoor dog, when I do take her outside she does not want to stay outside unless I stay outside with her :lol:

Xena_pics.jpg

Thanks GKL ....Your dog sure looks happy , great of you to adopt it.

oj/bc

Thanks GKL ....Your dog sure looks happy , great of you to adopt it.

oj/bc

Thanks, yep she is a very happy and sometimes acts silly :lol: here is a video clip of one of her earlier baths when she was large enough to take baths in the full size tub rather than the kitchen sink.

Watch close when it reaches about the 30 second mark, she really gets silly, it's like she is saying "what is this stuff ?" :laughing: (After I let her play for a while she settles down to get shampooed and rinsed.)

Back
Top Bottom