• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Good deal on f75 ???

Mcuch

Just wondering if this is a good deal or not...
Machine is at least over 3+ years old, has been used twice by second owner then stored in basement and has 3 coils. I felt like it was a good deal. Good deal or not?

It was 330.00 have a pioneer 505 now and have had it about 4 years, it has found some good stuff over that time. Have been needing something else for awhile but limited funds, that's why the f75 with 3 coils seemed good to me

It's not suppose to have any issues with it, the wait to get it is killing me, I want to get out there and try it out, I'm sure its going to be a big difference from my pioneer 505, it will become my back up

It's not suppose to have any issues with it, the wait to get it is killing me, I want to get out there and try it out, I'm sure its going to be a big difference from my pioneer 505, it will become my back up
Yea you will have a learning curve but it will be worth every second of it.
GL with it!
DD

Looking forward to learning it and it should arrive around the 22nd of this month, been wanting a better machine and getting it with 3 coils and lower rods on them, figured can't go wrong. When it arrives you know what I'll be doing, maybe I can increase my finds with it

Coming with 11", 10" and 5" coils, the 5" probably better in the wooded areas

It will just give you a better feel for what shes telling you. As you get used to it move up to the bigger coils

If tracking is right it should be here Thursday, if not then Friday, you know I'll be out with it over the weekend if the rain stays away. Ground is already pretty wet, should make it easier to get just a bit deeper with the 5" coil.

Back
Top Bottom