Taking the week off in Hawaii with the wife!

Stiffwrists

Elite Member
The ground will probably be frozen when we get home. No more hunts for me it seems. Going to enjoy the beach detector free! Here's us on the plane. :cool:

Attachments

• 20171209_16341741.jpg
    20171209_16341741.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 173
Enjoy your trip and vacation (and WARM weather) hope you both have a special time !!!!!

..........hey, what's that detector doing behind your seat ? :laughing::laughing::laughing: (just kidding ! :lol:)
20171209_16341741a.jpg

Have a nice vacation! Kona is awesome. It feels a little more laid back and relaxing than some of the other islands.

Have a nice vacation! Kona is awesome. It feels a little more laid back and relaxing than some of the other islands.

We've really had a great relaxing time amid lots if activities. We did a night swim with manta rays, a 5 hour snorkeling tour, a luau, and a zip lining adventure through the tree tops. The beaches on the big island are primarily hard lava rock. Really not for detecting. I do have to admit for looking for gold rings among the fish during the snorkel. Can't completely take the pirate out if me.

We've really had a great relaxing time amid lots if activities. We did a night swim with manta rays, a 5 hour snorkeling tour, a luau, and a zip lining adventure through the tree tops. The beaches on the big island are primarily hard lava rock. Really not for detecting. I do have to admit for looking for gold rings among the fish during the snorkel. Can't completely take the pirate out if me.

Sounds like you guys are having a blast! Enjoy the rest of your time there. I got to shovel about 3 inches of snow off of my sidewalk and driveway this morning. Aren't you jealous?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom