45 min silver coin then gold ring!

All this time, they were sitting there waiting for you! Somebody had that ring fabbed up out of a few looks like?...Sweet silver coin too! We dont see that very often..! Little local Hohum park!:laughing: How cool is that!

All this time, they were sitting there waiting for you! Somebody had that ring fabbed up out of a few looks like?...Sweet silver coin too! We dont see that very often..! Little local Hohum park!:laughing: How cool is that!

So true Mud, just sitting there, probably just missed it with the coil or decided not to dig the signal for some reason, or my meander style of detecting just fosters this kind of scenario! Got lucky, no doubt. Kinda makes one think though, truly you never know what your going to find!

That coin is beautiful! The US minted coins for the Philippines at one point, apparently around 1921:grin: great hunt man! I have yet to dig gold in 2017, and with 3-6" of snow coming tomorrow, not sure if ill see it this year :laughing: big congrats!

The US minted coins for the PI during part of WW-II. I have a 1945 20 centavos that was minted in Denver that I picked up in the PI.

Also have a 1941 20 centavos that was minted in Manila and I dug it up in WV.

At a guess I don't think that's a makers stamp, more like a 'George loves Linda' kinda thing

Congrats, nice finds! Gold within 45mins, quite impressive actually! :)

Thanks X! A lot of my hunts are lunch time shorties, I’m on hunt 210 or so for the year.

Foreign coins are always fun to find especially when they are silver. That gold is really nice too. Congrats!

Thanks Jam, pretty happy with it for sure :)

That's a cool little silver and a fine dirt gold dig...congrats on both!

Thanks Captain!

The US minted coins for the PI during part of WW-II. I have a 1945 20 centavos that was minted in Denver that I picked up in the PI.

Also have a 1941 20 centavos that was minted in Manila and I dug it up in WV.

Yup, pretty neat stuff!

At a guess I don't think that's a makers stamp, more like a 'George loves Linda' kinda thing

Hmm, could well be, never know maybe. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom