• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Back With Videos and Finds!

ThatGuy

Cheers!

So it's been awhile since I've been on here but I'm back! I wanted to share my first recorded hunt and also to show off what I just found today on this property! It's an 1805 Large Cent! A total bucket list find! I've been finding a lot of incredible things on this property and I want to do another recorded hunt here after I pick up my AT Pro (I've been using a Bounty Hunter) which I'm getting off of another detectorist I met out in the field (really cool guy, I'll post his youtube link as well) within the next couple of weeks! But first, if you guys don't mind checking out my video and letting me know what you think, that'd be awesome! Thanks!

My Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYBW1B92gp4

Mike's Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/malyman24

Attachments

• Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
    Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 182
Well produced video.
Good digs especially for such a trashy place.
Do yourself a favor and get a good pinpointer.
It will make things much easier and greatly increase your recovery time.
I can't believe I detected so long without one.
The other accessory I can no longer hunt without is a kneepad.
You can buy a cheap pair at Home Depot for under $10
I usually only go down on one knee so a pair should last me a long time.:D
Good luck with that At Pro and Happy Hunting!

Thanks a lot for the feedback! And you are not the first person to tell me to invest in a pinpointer! And actually I did except I cheaped out which was a big mistake. It's easier to sift through the dirt blindfolded than use the one I bought! :lol:

Knee pads I actually do often use and are a lifesaver! Well, a jeans saver at least. So to any new people out there just getting into metal detecting, don't be like me! Don't cheap out on a pinpointer and get at least one knee pad unless you love cold wet, muddy knees!

Back
Top Bottom