Excited Kids Find 'Buried Treasure' With Metal Detector (Right This Minute show)

GKL

Forum Supporter
From the "Right This Minute" show -

Hey, who better to detect in a "tot lot" than tots themselves :lol:

This puts our hobby in a positive light !

Excited Kids Find 'Buried Treasure' With Metal Detector

http://www.rightthisminute.com/video/rtmtv-excited-kids-find-buried-treasure-metal-detector

Screen capture from the video link above -

RTM_metal_detecting.jpg

That was cool, another Mel Fisher one day:D reminds me of a club hunt years ago. There was a buzz that a treasure chest was found I kind of fell for it for a few minnits anyway.

I just might pull that on my grandkids at the park. They like it when I get a beep. They want to dig it up. They go crazy , just like these kids do. I have a ball with them.. KEN :D

That was cool, another Mel Fisher one day:D reminds me of a club hunt years ago. There was a buzz that a treasure chest was found I kind of fell for it for a few minnits anyway.

:lol: imagine if it was a treasure chest ? and it was full of zincolns ! :lol:

Very cool! I take my grandson dirt fishing every chance grandma let's me lol.

Neat, better for kids than just playing video games, they get fresh air, exercise, and fun !

I just might pull that on my grandkids at the park. They like it when I get a beep. They want to dig it up. They go crazy , just like these kids do. I have a ball with them.. KEN :D

That's great, let us know if you do and how excited they are when they find the (planted) "treasure" ! :yes:

Ye hook has sunk deep. This little boy is a lifer form here on. This is a great way to start a day. Nothing shines better than a youngster expression of joy

Back
Top Bottom