More poking into your life, by the Book of Face

Exactly my point.

There is no such thing as living off the grid and the fact is attempting to do so will only draw attention to yourself. When you try and limit how much you voluntarily give out your information that sets off the alarm asking why you're trying to hide. BINGO, you become a "person of interest" and an even closer watch is kept of your daily activities.

If they have to waste time and resources, working even just a little harder, to gain access to my daily activities rather than me just voluntarily letting them in...then so be it. If they are going to waste tax dollars anyways, I at least like to feel I'm getting my monies worth! :laughing:

Hell, one could even say I'm helping to create jobs and newer technology to spy better...since I'm not willing to just "give in".

If they have to waste time and resources, working even just a little harder, to gain access to my daily activities rather than me just voluntarily letting them in...

Hey it's the Government. It's what they do. Waste time, and taxpayer money LOL.

Really I fear your typical commercial business more than the Government when it comes to using technology to get information from you and I.

Hey it's the Government. It's what they do. Waste time, and taxpayer money LOL.

Really I fear your typical commercial business more than the Government when it comes to using technology to get information from you and I.

I know what you're saying, brother. That's just more of annoyance than anything (targeting ads, ect), but usually they're not the ones that show up on your doorstep with the guns. Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out get me! :laughing:

Well first off, as a Drone flier myself I know what a Drone can and can't do. Part of embracing technology to better understand it. Sure a commercial drone could possibly do that but no privately owned drone has that capability. That is all paranoia from those who are just listening to others that don't know. Know the laws before you suspect. It is illegal to fly a drone over private property at less than 80'. At 80' you're lucky to identify a dog in the yard much less look in a window.

Soooo....you're saying I cant go to SprawlMart, and buy a $100 camera equipped drone? Because I just looked...so I'm not understanding you're saying it can't be done (cheaply).

Well, now you're bringing legalities into it, I never mentioned that. I'm sure drone owners are like some gun owners, not all follow laws, thereby casting a shadow on the rest.

Very little you can do other than stay low and not give them a reason to want to know who you are. Trying to dodge them is a reason for them to take interest in you.

:lol: Now because I chose not to partake in the latest technology, I'm staying low and trying to dodge them? So now they're REALLY after me?

The sad part is for the right amount of money I can know everything there is to know about you.

:laughing::laughing:

You must be one of them double-naught spies.

Soooo....you're saying I cant go to SprawlMart, and buy a $100 camera equipped drone? Because I just looked...so I'm not understanding you're saying it can't be done (cheaply).

Yes! Anyway not one that could actually see in a window even if it were a few feet away. It takes a fairly expensive Drone to have a good enough camera to do much more than the average webcam. Poor quality.

Well, now you're bringing legalities into it, I never mentioned that. I'm sure drone owners are like some gun owners, not all follow laws, thereby casting a shadow on the rest.

And therein lies the real threat. Like a gun, the drone is just s tool. How it gets used, legally or not, is on the shoulders of the user. You shouldn't hold all Drone'ers guilty for the acts of a few idiots.

In fact Drones and Guns have a lot in common as far as public misinformation. All you ever hear is about the bad things drones might be used for and never the good things they have already done. How many time have you heard about the lives that have been saved by using a drone to find people lost? How many have you heard about the lives that have been saved by Police/EMS/Forestry have sent them in where a human could not go?

Now because I chose not to partake in the latest technology, I'm staying low and trying to dodge them? So now they're REALLY after me?

LOL sounds crazy right? You're not that far off. I was asked to be a part of a group that publicly made themselves out to be the good guys by wanting to install free high speed Internet free for everyone. The project is underway as we post. Why do you suppose our Government would want to give everyone free Internet? Cause they are so caring? LOL. Now, for those who would refuse this free government supplied Internet they make the list of people of suspect.

You must be one of them double-naught spies.

Trust me when I say you don't need to be no double naught spy to use these resources, just enough money.

Last edited:
Yes! Anyway not one that could actually see in a window even if it were a few feet away. It takes a fairly expensive Drone to have a good enough camera to do much more than the average webcam. Poor quality.

Ok.....:lol:

How many have you heard about the lives that have been saved by Police/EMS/Forestry have sent them in where a human could not go?

None, this makes no sense. If a human could not go there....how did one get lost there in the 1st place?

LOL sounds crazy right? You're not that far off. I was asked to be a part of a group that publicly made themselves out to be the good guys by wanting to install free high speed Internet free for everyone. The project is underway as we post. Why do you suppose our Government would want to give everyone free Internet? Cause they are so caring? LOL. Now, for those who would refuse this free government supplied Internet they make the list of people of suspect.

Meh, I'm already on the "list"....I'm a gun owner. I could care less about their lists.

And, I'd refuse their free internet as well.

Trust me when I say you don't need to be no double naught spy to use these resources, just enough money.

LOL, well....can't that be said about pretty much anything? You're trying to make it sound as you're able to just find anything on anyone. If I had the money, I could be married to the a Super Model and typing this on my gold keyboard while I smoke a Billion Dollar Cigar.

Given enough money, anyone could hire someone to do it.

Tell you what, tell me what High School I graduated from, within a week, and I'll believe you. That should be simple for someone with your skillset.

None, this makes no sense. If a human could not go there....how did one get lost there in the 1st place?

A burning building comes to mind.
A mine shaft cave in comes to mind.
Not hard if you really want to think positive.

Tell you what, tell me what High School I graduated from, within a week, and I'll believe you. That should be simple for someone with your skillset.

Sorry I don't do cheap parlor tricks LOL. I'm just telling you like it is, believe what you want.

Not hard if you really want to think positive.

If only someone would have come-up with a better solution.....

oh, wait...

iu

I'm neither a positive or negative thinker, I think in reality, not fantasy.

Sorry I don't do cheap parlor tricks LOL. I'm just telling you like it is, believe what you want.

I'm totally surprised with this reply :laughing:

Have a good one!

I know drones helped, after Harvey hit Houston, to find survivors on rooftops, etc. But I also know they can be a hazard for Police and many other emergency responders sometimes. Like you said, depends on the pilot, but they sure are trying and having a hell of a time getting drone-takedown equipment authorized to use in such hazardous situations.

Seems like these agencies have been trying to get such action authorized for over a year now and keep hitting brick walls for something that seems would be common sense. Not sure what all roadblocks are involved, but I gather the gist of it is drone operator rights vs use of authority in such situations.

Circle K is now requiring id for all alcohol and tobacco purchases. No matter what age, they then scan your info into the proverbial machine...

Don't know how many times my picture was taken at the home depot tool aisle...

The machine knows...

Needless to say I'm not on My Book or Face Space or any of that interweb stuff...

Look how many friends I have on my profile..

<°)))>{

Yeah...me too I like to think about it..except a guy has to come up for air sometime...I observed how Coyotes adapted to change in the last 50yrs and learned a lot from them...They can survive way up in Canada, or they can survive in the big City!

Nowadays A guy has to be able to survive in Both Worlds like a Coyote...being able to flip from the Boardroom to the Backwoods in an instant as the situation merits...I doubt the PTB are concerned at all about any Wildling Hermits, nor do they consider a bunch of old guys who metal detect any kind of interesting credible threat...

But Yeah, even the gov runs commercials about Being Prepared for ice storms or power outages or whatnot...This modern World is built with a shaky and fragile foundation, and Humans are very fragile as well...Its nice to have some caveman skills, as well as being able to function effortlessly within Society ...within reason...It'll all work out...

That about right.

As far as the drone. Like I said, like any other tool legal to buy it is up to the user to use it within the law. After all a sledge hammer can be used to break in to your house, but that doesn't make it a thief's tool. Here is a video I did showing what a good high quality done can see at the legal 80' height. You can see my buddy hunting this tot lot being viewed at 80'. You would never see in a window.

Back
Top Bottom