• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

N Georgia

How far north?

I hunt some around Rome and over by Braselton sometimes.

I live in Cumming -- looking for a MD buddy. I'm 65, retired but ready to hunt!

We really should get a Georgia dig set up sometime.

Seems quite a few of us around.

Right now I'm doing a good bit on the southside around Newnan.

I've found a couple of places up around Winder I wanted to hit. A very old school and a park. This year I have been doing a lot more research instead of just picking open areas. Seems to be helping on finding older sites. That and I finally bought my ATpro.

Plus the creeks are still a little cold to put my gold dredge in for now. ;)

Hey folks, I'm in Alpharetta and find time to hunt on Fridays after work, Saturdays and/or Sundays. I typically stick to this area but have ventured into Atlanta occasionally.

If anyone is up for group meetup, give me a shout!

Georgia

I live in kennesaw and am always down for a hunt. I have a lot of time during the week as well as the wknds.

Sugar Hill here.

There definitely seems to be a few of us around, I'd much prefer finding a few people to hunt with.

Seems to be some on this site, but not seeing where there has been much recent activity some seem to have not been active on this site for years.

I hunt around the Rome/Cave Spring area. A North GA meet would be fun if I can get some time off from work. I'm working 6 days per week right now which doesn't leave much time for detecting. Sucks!

Rebeldigger, shoot me a PM and we'll meet up for a hunt.

I know how the work situation goes. Usually so busy with work and scouts I have very little time for hunting. On lay-off right now, so would be nice to find some local places to hunt.

I'm located in cedartown georgia and am new to detecting. Don't really have anywhere good to hunt but would love to meet up with some good people and learn more about detecting. I work a crazy shift but during the week would be pretty good. Pm me of anyone wants a tag a long

We really should get a Georgia dig set up sometime.

Seems quite a few of us around.

Right now I'm doing a good bit on the southside around Newnan.

I've found a couple of places up around Winder I wanted to hit. A very old school and a park. This year I have been doing a lot more research instead of just picking open areas. Seems to be helping on finding older sites. That and I finally bought my ATpro.

Plus the creeks are still a little cold to put my gold dredge in for now. ;)

Did someone say GA hunt? I'm in the Cumming area and ready!

Back
Top Bottom