Maine hunting

Scotsbhoy

I've got a hill in Bath Maine to detect and Would like to find someone with weekends free to get down and dirty with. Anyone dig?

Didn't say it was special, it's just a hill that has yielded so far for me a bit of a mystery.So it may be a little special though I never actually said it was.

It's a mystery

Researched from first Indian French war 1690 til 1749 this place was ground zero. Finding things I believe from this period.

I'm going there rite after breakfast. I would like a friend with a bit of a shared interest. History is my thing and I'm getting a feel for a story that ain't exactly been told the way it actually was(damn yen gees) ,I'm looking for a French sword or musket (I think big) if you find one, i'd just be as happy. if someone same sanity levels. hope you understand heavily swearing Scots accent and don't be offended for I never am.i talk about everything your not supposed to and some you ain't never thought about,so if you good with that come on down.

Sounds like a great opportunity!
If it was in Mississiipi I would be all over that offer!
Good luck on finding your bucket list items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bath is only about 2.5 hours drive for me. I could probably make it up a couple of times if I can get reprieve from the House Labor Relations committee.

Anyone with an interest in or a good field working knowledge of archaeology would be great help as well more about digging than beeping on this one. Not even sure I'm on the right site here? I do metal detect though so I'll see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom