ENDED Guess the Utah Quarters

We Have a WINNER!

Congrats Jadocs. Please pick a sponsor of your choice and let me know who to give the 100.00 to. I will contact them and find out how they want me to get them the cash.

Thanks for playing all. You won't see another contest this easy from me unless it is for a silver dime! Now to be bored for the rest of the week!

Hey Scuba, Thanks for another great contest ! I'm surprised that it went so quickly, but still a great and generous gesture, on your part. Thank you ! 😄

Oh, and congrats to jadocs :clapping:

Hey Scuba, Thanks for another great contest ! I'm surprised that it went so quickly, but still a great and generous gesture, on your part. Thank you ! 😄

Oh, and congrats to jadocs :clapping:

Thanks. It SHOULD have lasted all week. I also didn't think it would be won that quick. So I gave out 2 100.00 prizes from finding clad in this park. I am still over 100.00 ahead! Works for me.

Just like finding 6 thousand dollars in gold and over a grand in silver last year. I can afford a scoop.

Thanks for a great (and fast!) contest! Did anyone else go back to your old posts about the quarter finds to get a minimum number? I added up all the quarters you mentioned in each post (came up with 765), but you didn't give a number in the last one where you said there was so many quarters your pants started falling down:lol:

Oh wow I never expected this! Thank you so much Robert!!! I just sent you a PM.

...and thank you everyone.

Thanks for a great (and fast!) contest! Did anyone else go back to your old posts about the quarter finds to get a minimum number? I added up all the quarters you mentioned in each post (came up with 765), but you didn't give a number in the last one where you said there was so many quarters your pants started falling down:lol:

My last time there. LOL 172 QUARTERS. I actually couldn't believe how many were on the hill on the side of each baseball diamond. I went two more times without mentioning it! I KNEW somebody would try to add them up! Good work.

Congrats! I've just sent you a private message in regards to your prize. Way to go!

For those still following this thread, Jadocs contacted me via PM to tell me the sponsor of his choice. I contacted them today to find out how they wanted to be paid. That is why the post above was made.

http://www.fortbedfordmetaldetectors.com/ is the sponsor of his choice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom