And then there're the ones they got right.

Monte

"In Memory of"
Some models have come and gone at times, but I always enjoy having them around because they worked so well. And they offer a lot of adjustment and seldom have an issue. I am mainly referring to the Fisher F5 and F75 series. There are still a lot in use even if some have 'upgraded' to a modern model. And many find the newer release doesn't really outperform their old favorite.

Sure is a great hobby.

Monte

So true Monty.

For me it's also about enjoyment. I don't care about a machine "paying for itself" whatsoever.

If the tones, or ergonomics, or usability aren't enjoyable to me I just won't use it. Even if it's considered the "best" by others. My time isn't worth it.

Very true and that's why I've always made an appointment to enjoy every detector I own and use. If it's not enjoyable I don't waste my time. That applies to both the detectors and search coils.

Very true and that's why I've always made an appointment to enjoy every detector I own and use. If it's not enjoyable I don't waste my time. That applies to both the detectors and search coils.

Glad. I re-aquired the F70(Patriot). It's super light and fast recovery speed!

Back
Top Bottom