Is it Spring Yet?

Great trip you've got planned, Scuba. I hope you can post something here when you are in Aruba. Looking forward to see how it goes, and also if you have any problems with taking your gear.

That Tiara 31 is a fantastic boat. Good luck with the survey and transport to Michigan. Is she powered by 454's, or are there a pair of diesels in in her belly?

A pair of Crusader 454's. Diesels were a tad pricey. Transportation to Michigan is only 3 grand.

luggage weight

Batteries in CARRY ON only. Legal. Packed with my laptop and 20lbs of lead for my weight belt. That has me nervous but my checked is almost 50lbs with all my other gear

Be sure you are not over the limit , the overweight charges can be a killer . Some times we have taken ours down to the post office and used their self service scale in the lobby to double check. Got caught a little over one trip cost us about $100.00 extra.

Looking forward to seeing your report! I thought hookah was a pipe apparatus of sorts for smoking in a group?! Lol. That boat looks like sleeping quarters down low? You can stay all night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is almost spring in South Caroling. My Red truck is beginning to turn yellow from the "Yellow Snow" we get every year.

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 141
No way would I put that Tiara on a trailer. Run that boat up the intercoastal up through Canada and your home. My dream trip is to do the great loop.
you could run it down south and island hope all summer. We have reservation in Freeport on the west end first week of June. Then late July another trip over. these are geared more for fishing boat I will have a scoop and detector on board if I get tired of fishing.

Attachments

• dusky.jpg
    dusky.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 119
No way would I put that Tiara on a trailer. Run that boat up the intercoastal up through Canada and your home. My dream trip is to do the great loop.
you could run it down south and island hope all summer. We have reservation in Freeport on the west end first week of June. Then late July another trip over. these are geared more for fishing boat I will have a scoop and detector on board if I get tired of fishing.

The Tiara is a fishing boat also. But I am going to have to trailer it. I have so much going on getting my Chaparral ready and my dive gear ready. I am just not ready to make a trip by myself. IF I find a partner I will think about a long trip. I have another one to look at in Wisconsin when I get back from Aruba. Same one. 1994 3100 Tiara open. This is a fresh water boat though. Will see what transpires when I return.

Back
Top Bottom