Triple Silver Coins at My Local go-to Park.

There fine silvers make for a great hunt....congrats on each and every one of them!

Dang that’s sweet hunting! Wish my local park could dish up a trifecta like that! Congrats!

Awesome finds and pictures , congrats on the trifecta !

Awesome trifecta! I need to try beach mode on land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the TRIFECTA:shock:

Thanks guys! One of the few hunts I dug more silver than wheat cents, and a trifecta to boot. It was a fun hunt.

Phew...that Rosie just made it under the wire!! Great hunting!! I might have to give the Beach modes a shot in the dirt :shock:

Thanks AT. This park has a fair amount of EMI. Seems like the Beach modes minimizes the chatter for some reason. That rosie was the last signal I dug. It was near a tree and not even an inch under the grass-line. I was surprised by it and happy to find it.

Great finds!

What detectors have you used in the past? Is the nox800 your favorite?

I've been using my etrac for a decade now and wondering if I should try a nox over my hard hunted sites.

I started with the ACE series, then the AT Max. Finally, the Equinox. I enjoy the tones on the Equinox so much better. I'm not sure about the ETRAC in comparison, but who doesn't need a new machine?? I CAN say that I have found many silver coins with all three machines, but I subsequently sold my other detectors. I definitely have found additional silver coins in areas I had hunted previously with the Garrett machines. It's more about feeling comfortable with what you choose to have. On any particular day, I'm sure you could out hunt me with your ETRAC. If you are interested in getting another machine though, I'd suggest an Equinox, for sure.

Congrats! I have yet to do that. Only came close once. Barber and Rosie, and then it started raining harder and I left. The next time there two Merc's. Just my luck!

Thanks! Like you, I've found many of each of those dimes, but rarely all three in one hunt. I was happily surprised!

Back
Top Bottom