Kankakee, IL Area

x axis

Looking for hunting partner after the thaw. Live just outside of Kankakee. Been doing OK in the area, but would like to enjoy this hobby with another enthusiast. Oldest coin, 1959 IHP pattern with shield. Only 1000 made, uncirculated.

Cool! Not real savey on these web sites. Not sure how to get anyone's contact information on here. I'd be more than willing to travel too. Road trips are great part of this hobby. Job restricts me to weekends.

I might head over to Joliet this summer. Was there last fall at a few parks. Don't know the area to well so you'll have to lead the hunt in your area. I know there's some bad areas over there but not sure where they are.

I might head over to Joliet this summer. Was there last fall at a few parks. Don't know the area to well so you'll have to lead the hunt in your area. I know there's some bad areas over there but not sure where they are.

Let's keep in touch. My brother hunts in the Montgomery / Batavia area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a couple hours away from you but we sometimes do group hunts. Maybe we can get together for some hunting sometime.

I'm up for group hunts. Let me know when the next one is. I have a couple four day weekends coming up in the next few months. Thinking about taking road trips then.

That's great. Hoping to go out this weekend. Not sure where yet. PM me with contact info and we'll hook up for a hunt. Saturday or Sunday weather permitting of course.

I live in manteno and I've been looking for new spots to detect around the county or further. Does anyone have any ideas for me?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It would be great to go out on a hunt. Private message me and maybe we'll get out next weekend.

Hi I stay in Bradley bourbonnais and I need someone 2 do some hunting with msg me if you would be interested:)

Back
Top Bottom