Snow doesn't slow me down.

jruckman38

Elite Member
Hit the park again with 2 inches of snow boy I got to say it's hard to swing the coil with 2 inches of wet snow. I did get 3 silvers 1946 rosie 1941 merc they were in the same hole also got a 1940 merc. That's 19 silvers FTY.

Attachments

• 20200207_152149.jpg
    20200207_152149.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 560
Very nice !

Swinging in a few inches of dry snow isn't bad - it can really help grid your area.
But it can drive you crazy when the snow starts to melt and sticks to your coil !

New member to the friendly forum

Living in Ohio, it is tough getting out in the winter. But being retired sure helps. My things are always ready to grab and go

I'm glad to see that I am not the only crazy one that digs in the snow. Nice job!!!

Wow 3 silvers in the snow, that's impressive. Down here in the south (10 miles from Fla Line) you can't get us out if there is frost on the ground, oh wait, we don't get frost on the ground here:laughing: Good job!

Last edited:
Hit the park again with 2 inches of snow boy I got to say it's hard to swing the coil with 2 inches of wet snow. I did get 3 silvers 1946 rosie 1941 merc they were in the same hole also got a 1940 merc. That's 19 silvers FTY.
Plastic grocery bag over the coil and the snow stays off . No extra weight. I just took YooperBSN to one of my spots and had the 15 in coil on the nox and pulled 5 silvers. It really works great!

Plastic grocery bag over the coil and the snow stays off . No extra weight. I just took YooperBSN to one of my spots and had the 15 in coil on the nox and pulled 5 silvers. It really works great!
The plastic bag was a friggin genius idea! Worked like a charm, didnt have to worry about snow build up, weight, stress on the coil/shaft, etc.

Going to try this next time it snows here.

Back
Top Bottom