Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Quality Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > Metal Detector Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2011, 08:10 PM
Elite Member

Default Garrett Pro Pointer group buy With New England Detectors(updated. Group Buy has now ENDED did everyone on the list get their pm?)

Hi all, I have set up a group buy on the garrett Pro Pointer with New England Detectors at a very special price. We need 10 buyers to get it rolling(edit: its rolling). PM me for the price and details

I just want to say thank you to New England Detectors(for making this happen)and to The Friendly Metal Detecting Forum(for letting it happen)
update: NED has given me permission to send the pm with the link to the form from minelabdealer,fill out the link with all your info to process your order. it is a secure link so it is safe to put in your credit card info or whatever form of payment you decide.
IN: Dustyloins, Digger27, Mchris, Jax, The_Machine, dmulk, Detector, wingizzmo, Banemorth, fir469, cowtownkid, bigfishboy, jhootie, Greek2Me, MikeyC, m_j_henry73, PAID EXERCISE, Dave in PC, Ct_Chef, SandInToes, Digger Magoo, Chuck121, (all of you should have received a pm with the invoice link, if not pm me_ I had to resend the link to the last 6.It didnt copy and paste correctly )CtCurt, all of you are in!