• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Successful hunt as foreigners

Big Treble

Forum Supporter
So myself, CTXMASTER( known to many as IDXMONSTER LOL) AND WHATSBURIED, traversed across lines today and all had a pretty decent day in a park full of plugs and I mean full of plugs.

It was one of those days, where I pop this silver, and think I'd be top dog for the day.....wrong. but still a great hunt with friends.

Attachments

• 20181014_173111_resized.jpg
    20181014_173111_resized.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 437
  • 20181014_173153_resized.jpg
    20181014_173153_resized.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 394
  • 20181014_173206_resized.jpg
    20181014_173206_resized.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
That is one beautiful Barber Craig. You guys went back south of the border again and it sounds like it produced very well for all. Congrats on the Barber Quarter and all the rest. Waiting to see what the others put on the table. Trapper

That is one beautiful Barber Craig. You guys went back south of the border again and it sounds like it produced very well for all. Congrats on the Barber Quarter and all the rest. Waiting to see what the others put on the table. Trapper

Thanow Trapper. Think they are getting fewer and farther apart... much farther. Popped these in much trash with the 6". Sure takes a long time to cover ground, though.

Finds like the silver quarter is the real deal and in great condition too...Congrats!

Thanks, Jak definitely the b3st barber quarter I've dug

Nice hunt! That Barber has a lot of good detail left, strong Liberty!

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Great hunt Big T and IDXMonster.

Here is my Barber Quarter. This thing is really worn. None of the ridges on the edge are intact. At first when I saw it on edge, I thought it was going to be some piece of aluminum punch out item or something.

picture.php

picture.php

Nice hunt! That Barber has a lot of good detail left, strong Liberty!

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Yes it does, thank you sir!

Here is my Barber Quarter. This thing is really worn. None of the ridges on the edge are intact. At first when I saw it on edge, I thought it was going to be some piece of aluminum punch out item or something.

picture.php

picture.php

Beat me by 3 years! Nice Wayne!

Huge congratulations guys!

Thanks, Matt!

So myself, CTXMASTER( known to many as IDXMONSTER LOL) AND WHATSBURIED, traversed across lines today and all had a pretty decent day in a park full of plugs and I mean full of plugs.

It was one of those days, where I pop this silver, and think I'd be top dog for the day.....wrong. but still a great hunt with friends.

That is awesome ! I really hope I can get a barber before the snow ! Really been trying getting a lot of Rosie’s and Merc’s but never a barber .

Great hunt today guys,that was a lot of fun. I want to edit the film and post a link to it before I post any finds,so that’s a teaser I guess. I’ll warn people now and when I post the link,and on the beginning of the video...there’s a substantial amount of swearing in it. If this offends,don’t watch it. It’s not intentional,I’m blue collar,it’s how I speak outside of work. I am also by far the biggest contributor to the language so consider yourself informed.
This place has been very obviously pillaged recently and in the past for a very very long time. We know this because of what is NOT there that should be. 0-5” coins are non-existent except for stuff dropped recently. It’s huge and so full of nails,cans and other Conductive trash it’s almost hard to believe. Almost...
Stay tuned to Craig’s thread,I’ll post tomorrow or Tuesday,whenever I get to work on editing.
Thanks for what turned into a GREAT day guys,I am still on a high after that one!

Wow that old Barber quarter is in amazing shape! And a semi key date too! Congrats to you guys on a great hunt on some challenging ground.

picture.php

picture.php

Another one ? Whatsburied with a 92 ?
1800's barbers flying around the show and tell portion of the take Dew to school weekend .
Love it! ,Dew

That is awesome ! I really hope I can get a barber before the snow ! Really been trying getting a lot of Rosie’s and Merc’s but never a barber .
Good luck and thank you!

Great hunt today guys,that was a lot of fun. I want to edit the film and post a link to it before I post any finds,so that’s a teaser I guess. I’ll warn people now and when I post the link,and on the beginning of the video...there’s a substantial amount of swearing in it. If this offends,don’t watch it. It’s not intentional,I’m blue collar,it’s how I speak outside of work. I am also by far the biggest contributor to the language so consider yourself informed.
This place has been very obviously pillaged recently and in the past for a very very long time. We know this because of what is NOT there that should be. 0-5” coins are non-existent except for stuff dropped recently. It’s huge and so full of nails,cans and other Conductive trash it’s almost hard to believe. Almost...
Stay tuned to Craig’s thread,I’ll post tomorrow or Tuesday,whenever I get to work on editing.
Thanks for what turned into a GREAT day guys,I am still on a high after that one!

Good thing I'm not a swearer, LOL.

Wow that old Barber quarter is in amazing shape! And a semi key date too! Congrats to you guys on a great hunt on some challenging ground.

Thanks,

That Barber is nice!:yes: Congrats.

Thank you.

Congrats on your finds under very tough conditions. It's always great to find goodies that were passed by. GL & HH, love the barber.

You just never know what is left behind and what gets missed!

Another one ? Whatsburied with a 92 ?
1800's barbers flying around the show and tell portion of the take Dew to school weekend .
Love it! ,Dew

As Bachman Turner Overdrive would say" B-b-b-b-baby you ain't seen nothing yet." Lol

Here ya go. It was a pretty special day as Saturday produced a 1961 Washington for #97 and Sunday, after digging the Morgan for #98, I was fortunate enough to dig 1941 and 1947 Washingtons for #99 and #100 for the year.
I think we’re a little worse for wear physically as it was a really long hunt,Craig’s shoulder has been messed up for awhile and swinging for 7 hours yesterday didn’t help it out even with the small coil and a harness. I hope it’s feeling at least a little better today buddy,thanks for putting us on this site in the first place!
I’m a bit slower this morning but still riding high after sharing another great day doing what we all love to do....treasure hunt!
Thanks to Wayne for riding shotgun as usual and paying attention to the details! I thought I had left my camera at the site and was prepared to go all the way back when he said he KNEW the camera was in the car...and it was.:grin: I owe ya one or two for saving me a long trip!
Let me say it AGAIN! Blue collar language involved in the video! Don’t go bitching in the comments about what a potty mouth I am,I already know. I don’t film for 2nd graders,I film for useful content or inspiration,so it is what it is.
Hopefully you also have some times like these,I will remember this day for awhile...https://youtu.be/xaufIZhfFVI

Attachments

• 56F3F97D-BD11-4367-934C-4C161E7483F3.jpg
    56F3F97D-BD11-4367-934C-4C161E7483F3.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 252
  • C004B128-21F5-43F9-9A67-AF22439A15AA.jpg
    C004B128-21F5-43F9-9A67-AF22439A15AA.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 250
Here ya go. It was a pretty special day as Saturday produced a 1961 Washington for #97 and Sunday, after digging the Morgan for #98, I was fortunate enough to dig 1941 and 1947 Washingtons for #99 and #100 for the year.
I think we’re a little worse for wear physically as it was a really long hunt,Craig’s shoulder has been messed up for awhile and swinging for 7 hours yesterday didn’t help it out even with the small coil and a harness. I hope it’s feeling at least a little better today buddy,thanks for putting us on this site in the first place!
I’m a bit slower this morning but still riding high after sharing another great day doing what we all love to do....treasure hunt!
Thanks to Wayne for riding shotgun as usual and paying attention to the details! I thought I had left my camera at the site and was prepared to go all the way back when he said he KNEW the camera was in the car...and it was.:grin: I owe ya one or two for saving me a long trip!
Let me say it AGAIN! Blue collar language involved in the video! Don’t go bitching in the comments about what a potty mouth I am,I already know. I don’t film for 2nd graders,I film for useful content or inspiration,so it is what it is.
Hopefully you also have some times like these,I will remember this day for awhile...https://youtu.be/xaufIZhfFVI

Wow! Man awesome finds! Nice job

Back
Top Bottom