$6000 ring found in sewer

Elbie

"In Memory Of"
I saw a post on here recently where someone was suggesting that it would be neat to be able to get all the coins that had gone down sewers. While it doesn't appeal to me.......I saw this article where some sewer workers found and returned a $6000 ring found in the sewer among loose coins. So, I guess they are there for the taking (for those of you running low on places to search.... :)0

http://www.13wmaz.com/news/watercoo...ner-Claims-Diamond-Ring-Found-in-Idaho-Sewer-

seebeeron, we called them Seabee UT's T--D chasers lol not sure if i can spell it out, i always liked that handle compared to my rate (HM) so take a guess what i was a "checker" of.

some navy inside humor lol

seebeeron, we called them Seabee UT's T--D chasers lol not sure if i can spell it out, i always liked that handle compared to my rate (HM) so take a guess what i was a "checker" of.

some navy inside humor lol

:laughing::laughing: That's right!! I had forgot that "term"!!:roll: I was a EO (Equip Oper)

Have had good luck with outhouses.
Sewers may be my next step.......:lol:

I always wondered about that you know them bmp's (best management process) the little man made lakes in a neighborhood I was thinking about hitting one of them after a big storm where the storm drains drain into it anyone ever have any luck at these or even try

Back
Top Bottom