• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Clad Royal Flush

Leave-No-Coins-Behind

Forum Supporter
Today, I went to a school that I had not been to in over a year.

What made this hunt different and a first for me, was to find in one day a complete set of clad denomination coins. I found the dollar, half, quarter, dime, nickel and the cent coins. And one of the nickels found was a dateless Buffalo too.

In the past I had found many dollar coins and fewer halves, but not both in the same day.

Overall, found about $13.00 in clad today.

Normally I would not post yesterday's just clad finds, but for good measure this time, I have attached some photos from yesterday's finds since it includes a silver ring.

Grand total for two days approx. $30.00 in clad.

Attachments

• Coins 10142018 001.jpg
    Coins 10142018 001.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 410
  • Coins 10142018 003.jpg
    Coins 10142018 003.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 362
  • Coins 10142018 005.jpg
    Coins 10142018 005.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 376
  • Coins 10132018 004.jpg
    Coins 10132018 004.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 367
  • Coins 10132018 003.jpg
    Coins 10132018 003.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 337
Nice...I always call it a "win" if I hit a quarter, dime, nickel, and penny.

Haven't found a half or a dollar coin.....yet...

I'm planning on that being tomorrow though...I'm thinking either a peace or a morgan dollar :)

Congrats on a couple of very fine clad days and the Sterling Ring. You know JAK I could use a couple of days like that as I need to dig a hair over $40 in clad to get a $5 Gold Coin. It is one of my goals that I still need to fulfill. Trapper

Nice variety there! Those halves and dollar coins are not easy to come by. I do have to say... that's more of a Straight. Royal Flush would require them being all the same suit! Lol just kidding. Thanks for posting.

Good haul on the clad, silver and buff! And congrats on the royal flush!

Nice set of digs JAK. I'd call it a dollar high straight. Get 'em all in the same year, and you'll have the Royal. :yes:
Sure beats me...I didn't even ante up today.
Thanks for posting this. I always like to see fresh megaclad with a silver kicker.

Congrats on a great hunt with mighty fine totals. I haven't hunted much lately as I am working on my yard, getting it ready for the winter. Keep up the good totals. HH & GL

Thank you!

Nice...I always call it a "win" if I hit a quarter, dime, nickel, and penny.

Haven't found a half or a dollar coin.....yet...

I'm planning on that being tomorrow though...I'm thinking either a peace or a morgan dollar :)

Thanks pryan67! Any coin is a win for me too. I'm thinking with you for those Peace or Morgans...hopefully we'll them...next time!

Love silver rings! And clad like that will add up fast!

Thanks Big Treble! This year so far has been a great year for me with clad and the other stuff. What a difference a new detector makes...

Congrats on a couple of very fine clad days and the Sterling Ring. You know JAK I could use a couple of days like that as I need to dig a hair over $40 in clad to get a $5 Gold Coin. It is one of my goals that I still need to fulfill. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! One thing about good old clad, with enough of it we can possibly buy those truly elusive wants. I have only know a couple of guys that genuinely found a gold coin/s hunting. Hey, with you being only $40 short, you are there already...

Nice variety there! Those halves and dollar coins are not easy to come by. I do have to say... that's more of a Straight. Royal Flush would require them being all the same suit! Lol just kidding. Thanks for posting.

Thanks Stiffwists! Those clad halves are buggers to find. And to find a half and dollar in today's worked out areas, I was very pleased. Ok, a Straight it is. lol.

Good haul on the clad, silver and buff! And congrats on the royal flush!

Thanks TommyJay! I never know clad could feel so good to find. It has been another good week for me.

Wow! Loading up!!!!

Thanks Dewsweeper894! I been finding my way to the clad buffet line/fields.

Nice set of digs JAK. I'd call it a dollar high straight. Get 'em all in the same year, and you'll have the Royal. :yes:
Sure beats me...I didn't even ante up today.
Thanks for posting this. I always like to see fresh megaclad with a silver kicker.

Thanks Foragist! The half and the dollar coin made my day yesterday. It's those most simple things in life that are many times the greatest. Although, my silver finds have been pretty good this year too.

Nice hunt and group of finds, congrats!

Thanks Jamflicker! Thank goodness for a new machine to re-work prior sites. When I find anything, I have a good day.

That's a good haul!:yes:

Thanks pinheadken! Some days I am lucky with putting the coil in the right spot.

Congrats on a great hunt with mighty fine totals. I haven't hunted much lately as I am working on my yard, getting it ready for the winter. Keep up the good totals. HH & GL

Thanks bubbaron! Between luck, operating the machine, location and good soil condition I was able to find some coins. I need to hit the sites sooner than later before the ground freezes up. Good luck to you too.

Back
Top Bottom