Tesoro Mojave Injun Tracks Down Silver Coin Spill And Finds Gold Coin

Great Post Beep and Congrats on the GOLD??

I too love my Mojave, I've found stuff with it that totally surprised even a Tesoro die hard like me. The value of "Tesoro silent search" has benefits when the constant threshold hum is not there, like you could hear the dog across the fence, or the local entrepreneur approaching to ask for spare change.

Analog audio is accurate, consistent, simple, and true. If anyone wants to test the theory? turn off your audio and hunt by screen only then let us know how that works for ya??

The simplicity, low cost, light weight, super fast recovery, and quality build of the Mojave let's you concentrate on target "sounds" while still being able to hear the outside world around you.

The Mojave uses the same 7 inch 5 pin thin coil that was stock on the Troy Shadow X2 built by Tesoro in the 90's. X2's are highly sought after today because like the Mojave, they find some amazing stuff and keep on tickin.

Rusty Henry (Tesoro) said the same thing you did, the Mojave is a fun detector. Odds are when rooting through your finds pile years from now you'll remember the little detector that could, the one that found the 5 dollar GOLD COIN!!

Last edited:
Thread REVIVAL! Still amazing finds and with the Mojave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom