Ring return number 31!

Kapi

Forum Supporter
Ring return number 31! Today I decided to try the pier for an hour of metal detecting. As I walked onto the beach I was approached by two Flagler college students. One of the girls asked if I could help her find her ring that she lost on the volleyball courts last night while serving a ball. I told her sure and off the beach we walked back to the volleyball courts. The court was covered in the pattern of fingers sliding across the sand and it was clear they'd spent a lot of time running their fingers through the sand looking for it. I was able to find it within a minute or two with the metal detector :) She was very happy! As always I'm thankful to God for getting me into this fantastic hobby.

Detecting on the beach turned out to be pretty dismal and after finding only two cents I decided to try the volleyball courts again and ended up coming home with 53 cents :)

Overall it was a very good day having to deal with these 75 degree days in January. It's rough I tell ya, rough!

Attachments

• Ring return 31.jpg
    Ring return 31.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 439
You are awesome, congrats on the return! I've only been approached once to find a knife with keys (lake beach) and when I did, everyone, including me, was surprised and that felt pretty good, wish I had gotten a pic!

Congrats!

You are awesome, congrats on the return! I've only been approached once to find a knife with keys (lake beach) and when I did, everyone, including me, was surprised and that felt pretty good, wish I had gotten a pic!

Congrats!

Thanks! Always feels good to help someone and to be in the right place at the right time.

I'd die from withdrawal! How do you do it?????

I'm sure to alot of guys and gals, it is pretty tough to sit and wait for the ground to thaw or for the temp to rise. I got a wireless set up for my ATP and I can't wait for warmer weather.

Congrats on the find and return. Anytime your helping other's, it's like doing God's work.

Blessings to follow...

HDD

I'd die from withdrawal! How do you do it?????

this time of the year, I play on lakelink. its a fishing site. I try to ice fish when I have time. it will happen next weekend for the first time this year. February is sturgeon spearing season. after I spear a dinosaur, its almost spring.:yes:

WTG can't tell which is brighter the sun or the smiles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy Smokes Barb!!! You're going to set a record on ring returns (if you've no already) the way you keep pulling them out. Heck you've returned more than I've found, junk or otherwsie. Kudo's again.

Back
Top Bottom