Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

mud -bike

Did Mud come up with yet another outfit to keep people from bothering him while detecting ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
........introducing the MUD-BIKE with a built-in detector ! ......looks sorta like something Dr. Seuss might think of ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 415416
(Mud can thank David for sharing that (now edited) pic :lol:)

Mud looks pretty sharp on that bike , and I doubt anyone will approach him on it. :laughing:

and all the burgers you can eat ?

Did Grumpa get a part time job at McDonald's ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpamcdhorse.jpg

Grumpa riding through the drive through

Yee Haw!!!!! I'll take this nag through the drive through and mosey on back to the herd with a bunch of Happy Meals for the boys. :laughing:

If you were in the Philippines you could ride a water buffalo through the drive through , or if you have a cart you can drive the whole family through to get happy meals . They are big on McDonalds and Jollibee fast food , that is now the in thing for family gatherings. Haven't see any McMuds yet over there , may be Ken can open the first when he goes back. :laughing::laughing:

:heartylaugh::heartylaugh: Oh I tell you! What great fun this has been for me to view! I've been involved in trying to get this house sold, very stressful, and this hilarious thread has kept me laughing!

I'm accepting the third counter offer to a counter offer TODAY, and if all goes as planned, I'll have a month to get out of here for the closing!

Well, thats why I've been so distracted...Thanks Gary for the laughs and also to David for keeping me informed! For the next few weeks I'll be as busy as a bucket boy at a beer festival! Its Shake and Bake Time! Stop Drop and Roll!

Mud

:heartylaugh::heartylaugh: Oh I tell you! What great fun this has been for me to view! I've been involved in trying to get this house sold, very stressful, and this hilarious thread has kept me laughing!

I'm accepting the third counter offer to a counter offer TODAY, and if all goes as planned, I'll have a month to get out of here for the closing!

Well, thats why I've been so distracted...Thanks Gary for the laughs and also to David for keeping me informed!

Glad you are enjoying it , as much as we have , from the number of views a lot of members must be enjoying it. Stay tune I am sure Gary has lots more lined up to do as he get the time to put them together. Glad the house sale is finally working out , and you can be done with it. Next comes the moving another big pain in the behind.

Glad you are enjoying it , as much as we have , from the number of views a lot of members must be enjoying it. Stay tune I am sure Gary has lots more lined up to do as he get the time to put them together. Glad the house sale is finally working out , and you can be done with it. Next comes the moving another big pain in the behind.

Yeah! A homeless Mud loose in the World? What could go wrong? Adventure awaits! I'm gonna couch surf Y'all starting with Gary, then work my way around through the 'Forum Friends' list, winter in the Philippines with Kenny I expect, go nugget hunting with Sandgroper down in Oz for the finale...! ...:laughing:

Homeless Mud

Yeah! A homeless Mud loose in the World? What could go wrong? Adventure awaits! I'm gonna couch surf Y'all starting with Gary, then work my way around through the 'Forum Friends' list, winter in the Philippines with Kenny I expect, go nugget hunting with Sandgroper down in Oz for the finale...! ...:laughing:

I think you need a RV for your next adventure , hit all the states detecting visiting and hunting with members. I think Ken is going back to the Philippines this fall , if you are game for a adventure that is a great place and your money goes a long way. I think the exchange rate is between 50-52 to one right now.:laughing: A link to some travel in the Philippines sites https://www.pinterest.com/jalvarado423/philippine-adventures/?eq=PHILIPPINE ADVENTURES&etslf=18913

Back
Top Bottom