• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

You Just Never Know.......

Coin Operated

There is a park I hunt that I have done several times each with my CTX, Deus, and EQ 800. Recently I bought a Quest 20 to use as a loaner. I took it out to the same place I had hunted with the other three detectors. Hunted for about 45 minutes and this pops up at about 5". Says .925 inside.

Attachments

• Silver Ring.jpg
    Silver Ring.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 323
Nice Find !!! I love my Quest Pro so far. I think that when more folks get the Quest detectors in the US we will see more success stories similar to yours. They are underrated IMHO. Congrats on the silver ring.

There is a park I hunt that I have done several times each with my CTX, Deus, and EQ 800. Recently I bought a Quest 20 to use as a loaner. I took it out to the same place I had hunted with the other three detectors. Hunted for about 45 minutes and this pops up at about 5". Says .925 inside.

Check the diamonds. I've found plenty of diamonds in silver rings. Gold plated silver most commonly has CZ, but it's worth a check.

It sure doesn't like my TRX pinpointer though.

Good to know !!! I use a Garrett ProPointer and haven't had that issue with the Pro. I was considering buying a TRX because I have had them in the past but think I will get the Quest waterproof pinpointer when I can afford one.

Back
Top Bottom