Von Dutch XAVW

grinsebring

Global Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I just came back from Nashville. Had to stop in on the American Pickers for a look see. The Von Dutch is smack dab in the center of the display floor. NFS

Our first time in Nashville, great place to visit.

Attachments

• DSCN0632.jpg
    DSCN0632.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 2,637
Nice Pic!
I think it is funny you see a lot of younger kids wearing T shirts with the Von Dutch signature on it and they have no idea who he was LOL!

Marathon auto

That's awesome to see it on display, and not behind some velvet rope. How was the store?

The Marathon auto factory building is home to about a dozen businesses.
Antique archaeology and Jack Daniels take the left end of the building.
The building is a historical walk through with tons of spotlessly clean machinery used in the manufacturing of the marathon.

Inside AA there are lots of items you saw on the pickers show. There is no admission to look. The money is in items like hats and t-shirts to prove you were there.:lol:

I guess they rotate some items between stores for a new look.

Thanks for responding!
That's awesome, i would love to stop in there someday and have a look around, one of my favorite shows on tv!

Best business model ever

"I would imagine they sell most of their finds through a network of contacts."

Millions watch the program A pick is displayed and valued in front of the largest estate sale audience ever. You see that lamp, vehicle, posters, motorcycle part that you want or need, you know who to call. My guess most buys by the boys have buyers before they ever find there way to LeClair Iowa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom