Ethical or not ?

Canerat

Elite Member
Taking special care of the lawn in your local park, yourself so that it's green and lush in stratigic spots designed to swallow anythig that may be dropped?

Taking special care of the lawn in your local park, yourself so that it's green and lush in stratigic spots designed to swallow anythig that may be dropped?

Not sure what you are asking, the parks around me are cut soo short that fresh drops are easy to find by just keeping your eyes to the ground, that said, an average park goer finds things on the surface way before I get there.

I'm guessing he's referring to dropping some fertilizer, etc on certain spots to help them stay grown up.

Yeh biggziff thats what I meant dropping fertilizes and filling spots that have no lawn.

It's good Karma...though my buddy put fertilizer in his back yard, he said it killed
everthing growing(true story) guess he forgot to mix it up or something.

Lol pulltabby I hope your friend doesn't get his hand on a car some day, or god forbid something that doen't come with out instructions!

Yes, chemical fertilizer will burn and kill grass and plants if not use per label.

I would use a organic fertilizer instead. It won’t burn or kill the grass if not watered in and will be just fine until the next rain comes along to water it in.

Other organic products could be use to soften up the soil so that treasures will sink faster.

I can just see the park maintenance people trying to figure out why the grass is growing so good and is so healthy in the area you are treating.:laughing:

White Dutch Clover grows fast, creates a "carpet" effect in the lawn, and produces nitrogen that feeds grass so it grows better.

Whenever i plant new grass seed in my lawn for whatever reason i sprinkle a generous portion of dutch clover around.

Probably better off to use your time detecting rather than greenskeeping. Just my opinion though. :D

I removed all the posts in question to tone down the rhetoric in this thread. The OP or anyone who has had a post removed can PM me for further explanation.

I removed all the posts in question to tone down the rhetoric in this thread. The OP or anyone who has had a post removed can PM me for further explanation.

Message sent, but it does not look like it is being submitted properly (clicked "Submit Message", but the page just refreshes with the same content - Using Chrome browser). Please let me know if you received it or not.

Back
Top Bottom