Finders R not Always Keepers

I followed mine to the bank and Mr Heart said to me "CHA CHING"

Another thread about returns is similiar to another thread about scoops ;)

I guess we all have an opinion :p

Yep we all have an opinion and you can choose. With all the exposure I have recieved, Fox 2 News Detroit TWICE, 7 different papers, a 500.00 reward and a lot of 100.00 rewards. Even 2 100.00 rewards for silver ID bracelets.

AND access to a lot of private lakes to find more gold and silver and a huge platinum that I could keep. I think my bank account and my returns grew far larger than your melt.

Will never put you down for doing what you want to do.

I wanted to say one more thing last night but I was tired.

Even without all the money I have received, its the returned memories. Maybe class rings are nothing spectacular BUT they bring back memories to the people that lost them 30 - 50 years ago. The smiles on the people that recieve them back are also very genuine and worth their weight in gold.

The ID bracelett dated 1944. It was his 16th birthday and thats what his parents gave him. Lost it that same year. Was 78 when I returned it. Inscribed on the back From Mom and Dad and his birthday.

The other one was a WW2 sterling bracelet and it was his fathers. Died 2 years earlier. His kids were grown and he was shocked.

Most I can't return. I have never returned a wedding band yet or wedding ring unless I was hired to find it.

I have enjoyed the access to private lakes thats for sure. I can get places that some in Michigan would drool over.

But by all means do what you want, get your 80 - 200.00 in scrap and enjoy it. I will enjoy my success also.

Back
Top Bottom