Lost ring

Zakk

Does anyone want to help me find a lost wedding ring in Cambridge, MA? I'm kind of losing hope :(

I know around where I lost it. It is in a park near where I work - I was brushing off an area covered with mulch so I could sit down and the ring sailed off my finger (it is brand new and too big). I searched for hours. I then even rented a MD but had no luck, so I'm hoping it is because I don't know what I'm doing and not that someone else already found the ring, but that is a possibility at this point. If anyone is willing to help I will pay them handsomely if we find the ring.

-Zakk

Hey Zakk! First of all I am sorry to hear about losing your ring. When I saw Cambridge, MA I had to take a second look because I live in Cambridge, MN. Sorry I can't help but I do know there are a couple people from MA who may be able to help you out if they don't live too far away. Good luck and I hope you find the ring!

Re: Lost ring.. FOUND!!!

Steve is the man! He found my ring for me in about 5 minutes, after I had searched that area for days. Thanks Steve!!! And thanks for this community for coming to the rescue. I received a couple of offers to help, and ultimately we found my special ring. :grin:

You're welcome Zakk....nice meeting you....I sent you an email as well. Glad to help get you out of the dog house with your wife.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom