New Dump Spot - little bit of everything

Thats a cool one too. When I searched for the bottle I found - i don't even think I saw the amber one come up. Its possible that i just scrolled right by it since it didn't match what I was looking for.

That embossed amber bottle with the settler/pioneer ect is bothering me. Its a screw top so not that old but I can't find it.

Thats a cool one too. When I searched for the bottle I found - i don't even think I saw the amber one come up. Its possible that i just scrolled right by it since it didn't match what I was looking for.

That embossed amber bottle with the settler/pioneer ect is bothering me. Its a screw top so not that old but I can't find it.

It looks like maybe "Old Quaker" booze bottle. I dug a bunch once but they were clear, not amber.

Very cool finds. How does one find bottle dumps? Is it just through conversation with the older folks or are there resources available online?

Very cool finds. How does one find bottle dumps? Is it just through conversation with the older folks or are there resources available online?

I've been trying and trying to find someone who might be able to tell me where they are based on them growing up in town and just finding them.

However, I think most of them you just find walking through the woods, but the people who are good at it (not me), research areas and know what to look for.

For me, I search wetland edges, stream channels, embankments etc.

I've been trying and trying to find someone who might be able to tell me where they are based on them growing up in town and just finding them.

However, I think most of them you just find walking through the woods, but the people who are good at it (not me), research areas and know what to look for.

For me, I search wetland edges, stream channels, embankments etc.

Around old house sites, look for a ravine. Old rusting buckets are a good clue that there might be bottles below the leaves.

Back
Top Bottom