Last batch of keepers

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
I made it back to the park today and what a mud-hole!
Luckily, there were a few more to be had.

My favorite is the last, tiny bottle.
Any idea what it may have contained?

Happy Hunting everybody

Attachments

• 12-23-18.jpg
    12-23-18.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 240
  • 12-23-18 Blatz.jpg
    12-23-18 Blatz.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 195
  • 12-23-18 Bromo.jpg
    12-23-18 Bromo.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 205
  • 12-23-18 Fletcher.jpg
    12-23-18 Fletcher.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 205
  • 12-23-18 Gastoria.jpg
    12-23-18 Gastoria.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 187
  • 12-23-18 Tiny bottle.jpg
    12-23-18 Tiny bottle.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 226
Nice work. Anything blue is cool.

The blasts beer is a cool bottle and the smalls are always interesting. I’ve found a bunch over the years and never know what they were for. However online I often see pictures of various oils or powders in small vials so my guess is the options were endless for what to store.

I’m a big fan of the fletchers too even though they are common

The one you are holding probably is just some type of medicine (i.e. Toothache med) or similar. That small one under the two milkglass bottles in the first picture is most likely a homeopathic medicine bottle (see link- scroll down near bottom)https://sha.org/bottle/medicinal.htm I find a few of those from time to time but being so small they are easy to miss.

The blasts beer is a cool bottle and the smalls are always interesting. I’ve found a bunch over the years and never know what they were for. However online I often see pictures of various oils or powders in small vials so my guess is the options were endless for what to store.

I’m a big fan of the fletchers too even though they are common[/QUOTE

I have now dug/eyeballed over 50 bottles from this park, loving it!

The one you are holding probably is just some type of medicine (i.e. Toothache med) or similar. That small one under the two milkglass bottles in the first picture is most likely a homeopathic medicine bottle (see link- scroll down near bottom)https://sha.org/bottle/medicinal.htm I find a few of those from time to time but being so small they are easy to miss.
That homeopathic bottle as you call it still has the cork in it!

I’m a big fan of the fletchers too even though they are common[/QUOTE

I have now dug/eyeballed over 50 bottles from this park, loving it!

That homeopathic bottle as you call it still has the cork in it!

I have dug 1800s bottles with the cork in it and little liquid glop in the bottom. One time one with a good amount of mercury metal in it too.:shock:
Another time a green embossed coke with rusty bottle cap and some small amount of brown coke in the bottom.:twisted:

Back
Top Bottom