Lost Gold Wedding Band

aabrannen

I lost my gold wedding band in Helen GA. It is a plain, wide band with initials (I believe) JCW and a very old date like around 1892 engraved inside. It is 18K gold. It has been in my family for YEARS. My husband and I were visiting there one weekend, about 2 or 3 years ago. We went all over downtown Helen and I have already checked with the cabin we stayed in. This is my last resort. I am offering a big reward as it means so much to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Shame - I was in helen just a few months ago with my detector. I'm going to Georgia in a week or so. I'm sure I'll be passing through helen. Where do you think you lost it at? I know the area pretty well. Let me know, I'd love to be able to return it for ya. :)

I lost my gold wedding band in Helen GA. It is a plain, wide band with initials (I believe) JCW and a very old date like around 1892 engraved inside. It is 18K gold. It has been in my family for YEARS. My husband and I were visiting there one weekend, about 2 or 3 years ago. We went all over downtown Helen and I have already checked with the cabin we stayed in. This is my last resort. I am offering a big reward as it means so much to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

this strikes me as pretty strange. you say its your wedding band, yet you BELIEVE the initials are JCW, and a date that is AROUND 1892???

and the ring was lost 2 or 3 years before april of 2010. it is now sept. of 2014 , which means the ring has been lost about 6 to 7 years. maybe.

good luck with getting it back. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom