• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

couple hours hunt today at new park. Found a ring

pryan67

Forum Supporter
Went out today since the rain was taken out of the forecast (it was supposed to rain all day...now it's been put off until 7)

Went out with my hunting buddy Tom. He found a chasity ring (we think, it says "true love waits" and it's a small ring, about right for a teenage girl. We figure she took it off while "playing" with her boyfriend LOL)

I found this titanium ring with a small diamond like object in it. We each found about a buck in clad as well. All in all an excellent hunt.

Attachments

• titanium ring.jpg
    titanium ring.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 359
Went out today since the rain was taken out of the forecast (it was supposed to rain all day...now it's been put off until 7)

Went out with my hunting buddy Tom. He found a chasity ring (we think, it says "true love waits" and it's a small ring, about right for a teenage girl. We figure she took it off while "playing" with her boyfriend LOL)

I found this titanium ring with a small diamond like object in it. We each found about a buck in clad as well. All in all an excellent hunt.

That'll be a real diamond. I've found a few of those titanium rings with small diamonds. The diamonds make them MUCH more expensive, which is funny, because diamonds this size are worth less than $80 a carat. This stone is probably worth less than $5, but the retailer probably got an extra $200 from the ring. Retail is like that!

Skippy

That'll be a real diamond. I've found a few of those titanium rings with small diamonds. The diamonds make them MUCH more expensive, which is funny, because diamonds this size are worth less than $80 a carat. This stone is probably worth less than $5, but the retailer probably got an extra $200 from the ring. Retail is like that!

Skippy

The stone tested good...which is awesome. It's my first diamond :)

Now to find my first gold

Back
Top Bottom