Gold Prices

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
WOW...... $1381 this morning. How many have packages up those expendable trophies ready to sale? Is the another .... countries are buying move that could continue or is it WAR again getting people jumpy? Ive got a box i keep ready to sell..... but im not sure what the magic number is. Are you thinking ON LINE refineries or local sales? Old person... and decisions get complicated.:laughing:

Sell local. It never leaves your hands until you say so and if there is a problem you can call the Police right then and there.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I got my Fisher "AQ" gold read to go out, (been ready since Jan!)

USD pretty much shot itself in the foot the other day. Chart shows $1410 but its almost guaranteed nearly every country is buying hand over fist at any price.

I don't know. It's tough thinking about sending my little pile of precious away. Do you enjoy looking at the pile of gold or a pile of 100s better? I'm leaning towards the gold.

Yep pretty good to sell right now. It's sitting at pretty much exactly $2000AUD/ozt now (yes the Aussie dollar isn't too great at the moment...)

WOW...... $1381 this morning. How many have packages up those expendable trophies ready to sale? Is the another .... countries are buying move that could continue or is it WAR again getting people jumpy? Ive got a box i keep ready to sell..... but im not sure what the magic number is. Are you thinking ON LINE refineries or local sales? Old person... and decisions get complicated.:laughing:

https://orlandogoldrefinery.com/ 98.5 percent

much less to individuals their website says:

How Much Will I Get Paid for My Gold and Other Items?
If you are not licensed for trade, we generally buy your gold at 80-85% of the current spot price based on live market prices. Diamond prices are based on color, cut, carat, and clarity.

much less to individuals their website says:

How Much Will I Get Paid for My Gold and Other Items?
If you are not licensed for trade, we generally buy your gold at 80-85% of the current spot price based on live market prices. Diamond prices are based on color, cut, carat, and clarity.

Interesting, I wonder if they recently changed that as they've paid me 98.5 in person once before (only went once) and my two friends that go were paid 98.5 as well. Someone I know is going Monday so we'll see what they say :(

I was thinking if it goes back to 2000, it will definitely be time to unload some. I have about 8lbs saved up. Mostly thrift store and yard sale stuff.

I recall a quote that said, "as goes the price of oil, so goes gold". Seems more a fear trade as of late though. What's really surprising to me is what palladium has done over the past few years especially when you consider that electric cars use zero palladium as they don't require a catalytic converter.

Thanks Deb and Kapi....great info. Midwest pays what 80%? Kapi let us know how their visit goes and the price they got. Can ya mail it in?

Joe.... buddy...what’s the magic number for you to sale? I just sold my CTX...so I’m getting ready for the AQ too.

Thanks Deb and Kapi....great info. Midwest pays what 80%? Kapi let us know how their visit goes and the price they got. Can ya mail it in?

Joe.... buddy...what’s the magic number for you to sale? I just sold my CTX...so I’m getting ready for the AQ too.
As soon as I see the green flag from Fisher or 1600. I have a lot of dirty old silver also that will be going, gold goes up..so does the silver. How did you do on the CTX, I sold mine before the NOx came out, I ended up just losing 50.oo after all was said and done.

With the Fisher "AQ", if it does as they say..I see it just about finishing off many of the places I hunt, up the coves and slow movement spots.

Have you used this company?? We get 90% from a local pawn shop. Not sure it is worth it to ship somewhere and pay to insure it....but I do go to Orlando occasionally! Can you take stuff to them??

I've used them before. It's about a 2 hour trip tops from my house. My friend is going Monday to sell some of his, I'll update what happens with that. :) Someone pointed out that they pay individuals 80 to 85 percent and companies 98.5 percent. I'm pretty sure they paid me 98.5 when I went, cash, and never asked for an ID or anything. Just told them I found it all metal detecting.

Back
Top Bottom