Tiny bit of gold and some sterling at thrift store

aviationgale

Elite Member
Went to a second hand store and was looking around at different stuff, checked out and realized I did not go in the back room. Went around the corner and spotted this little sand dollar, and for whatever reason I checked it out the best I could without a loop on me and "old" eyes. $1.00 and it is marked 14kt. but soooo light .37 grams. The bracelet was found at another location, it just looked right and when I get home I find the mark, .50 cents, weighs approx. 5.5 grams. Not a lot of weight with this stuff but still fun to find.

Attachments

• 100_6384.JPG
    100_6384.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 100_6379.jpg
    100_6379.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 268
  • 100_6381.jpg
    100_6381.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 277
You certainly have the eye for the good stuff. I had one of those tiny gold sand dollar pendants years ago. Mine was a thrifty find too. I sold it, but don't recall how much. Nice finds!

You certainly have the eye for the good stuff. I had one of those tiny gold sand dollar pendants years ago. Mine was a thrifty find too. I sold it, but don't recall how much. Nice finds!

Thank you, I really don't know why I even looked at it, other than I somehow noticed the loop was soldered. As far as "seeing" I got lucky, neither time I had glasses on.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom