• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

2nd annual Carolina Coin and Token Shootout- May 18th, 2019 South Carolina

dirtfisher28

The Sandhill Metal Detecting and Relic Club is pleased to announce our 2nd annual open seeded hunt. Register early for the best price. We will have loads of silver and prizes.The optional fee hunt will be a mix of big silver/little silver and civil war/colonial relics. Any questions feel free to ask. We hope your club will join us! P.S.- This hunt is open to anyone that can swing a detector. It is also a 100% payback hunt meaning all entry fees will be used for coins/prizes. We had a good turnout last year and hope for the same this year. You can join our facebook club page at Sandhill Metal Detecting and Relic Club for updates as we purchase coins and prizes. Send check or money order to Donnie Catoe 942 Jenkins Road Pageland,SC 29728 any questions email Donnie- [email protected] or Mike- [email protected].

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1552698042577.jpg
    FB_IMG_1552698042577.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 396
  • FB_IMG_1552696918551.jpg
    FB_IMG_1552696918551.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
2019 ccts

No this hunt is open to anyone that can swing a detector. This is a 100% payback hunt as well meaning all entry fees will be used for coins/prizes. It is a great way to get out and meet new friends and fill your pouch with silver. Hope to see you there.

Sorry I thought you could click on the pic to blow it up. Just send check or money order to Donnie Catoe 942 Jenkins Road Pageland SC,29728 you can also join our club page over on facebook - Sandhill Metal Detecting and Relic Club we will update there with pics of coins and prizes as we purchase them. Any questions email Donnie at [email protected] or Mike - [email protected]

I believe I have fixed the issue of not being able to read the flyer I have also attached the application form. Please bear with me as I am learning to post photos here. Please let me know if anyone is having problems viewing it. Thanks-Mike

Back
Top Bottom