Achieved My First 2019 Goal, 1400 Silver Coins

Congrats on reaching another milestone Trapper! That seated quarter is a great find as well and still eludes my bucket list. You're quickly closing in on my YTD silver total of 112. GL & HH!
Thank you for your kind comments Fred. The Seat Quarter was being in the right place at the right time Find. It is one of the toughest digs for me also. Still don't seem to gaining much ground on you as of this post your still over 40 coins ahead of me. Trapper
Congrats Trapper, what a grand total and some hard work to get that last Merc!
Appreciate your reply David. You know my wrist still have a ache from digging in that gravel. I'm pretty sure there is a few more Silvers in that area but I don't think I will be the one to go after them. Trapper

I am sitting here trying to picture a pile of 1400 constitutional silver coins . šŸ¤”
As a detectorist that understands the limited availability of this non renuable highly coveted form of treasure
I would think that even though I have amassedalmost a third of such a pile the very realistic idea of not reaching 1400 ever šŸ˜³
Heck ....
20 years from now if we am blessed to be hunting that long might give me a chance .
Trap you are a legend

,Dew
Again your kind words are appreciated Brad, thank you. Not sure about the legend thing but your right about Silver not being able to be replenished. Every one we take from the soil is one less available for the future. Trapper
That's a heck of a milestone! Congrats!
Thank you Sean. It has taken a bunch of years to accumulate this milestone., I hope I'm around long enough to reach a few more. Trapper

CRAZY milestone, big CONGRATS!
Thank you Zee. I have hope to hit 1500 before the end of the year, need to get into some fresh old dirt. Trapper
A huge congratz on hitting all milestones!
Appreciate your reply Dave. If you think about it every new dug Silver will be a milestone for me. Still I will only report on the ones that seem to be important.:lol: Trapper

trapper thats a $HIT load of silver congrats buddy
Thank you Mark for your reply. For me they are all reminders of a lot of great adventures in this hobby. Trapper
Congrats on the batch of silver, and even bigger congratulations on the milestone
Appreciate you reply Craig, thank you. This year has not been filled with a lot of big finds or super coins (this Seated being the exception) but still making some numbers and great memories along the way. Hope to add a few more milestones going forward. Trapper

Wow! Congrats trapper that is an amazing achievement!! I can only dream of finding that much silver in my lifetime.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There probably wasnā€™t that many silvers lost in the whole county I live in ever. Lol
Congrats.
Appreciate you reply David. The counties must be a bit larger here in Wisconsin but I had to hunt at least 15 different ones and in a couple of other states to get all mine. Trapper
Really awesome accomplishment. I go back to your post of your treasure box often. All those silver coins are a beautiful sight.
Thank you Tyler. That Treasure Chest post was one of my favorites threads also. My lifetime goal is to actually fill it but that will take some years to do. Trapper

That seated is beautiful! Congrats
Thank you Digger. While this Seated is worn a bit it will always be a beautiful coin. In my eyes Seated Coins and the Standing Liberty Quarter are the best designs in American coinage. Trapper
Congrats on all of your silvers and achieving your goal!
Thank you Vic, coming from you the reply is greatly appreciated. It is my hope to add a few more milestones before life won't allow me to play in the dirt any more. Trapper

Congrats Trapper on some amazing hunts!!!
Thank you Travis. A accumulation of a lot of amazing hunts. I can only hope to continue to add a few more milestones in the future. Trapper
Wow! Congrats trapper that is an amazing achievement!! I can only dream of finding that much silver in my lifetime.
Thank you for your kind comments Ben. If you stay at it long enough these numbers can be reached, just take time, effort and location. Trapper
1400!:shock: that is just sickening. Congrats.
Appreciate your reply Metal, thank you. You do realize there are a number of others out there that have these totals and more. The list includes a couple of very fine detectionist (Jamflicker and Raphis) both in California. Trapper

Door Knock Boosts Silver Count. SLQ and Trifecta

Had a great day. Stopped and knocked on a rural home on the way to run some errands last Wednesday. Got a yes and went Thursday morning for about 3 hours. Had some other things that needed to get done. Then went back in late afternoon to continue the hunt for approx. another 3 hours. The morning hunt yielded the Dime trifecta with a Rosie, a Barber and 2 Merc's. Along with a Silver GW to complete the morning efforts. The return trip added another Merc, then the SQL. A dated 1925 issue and then another Silver GW. The total of 8 Silver Coins along with 18 Wheat's and a nice pile of clad. Earlier hunts since my last report put 6 more Silver's into the coffers. These 14 now has the FTY count up to 85. I could use a few more days like this one. Anyway on to the next. Trapper

Attachments

• 5-31-19 .jpg
    5-31-19 .jpg
    93 KB · Views: 37
  • 6-2-19 .jpg
    6-2-19 .jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 6-7-19 .jpg
    6-7-19 .jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 6-11-19 .jpg
    6-11-19 .jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 6-13-19 .jpg
    6-13-19 .jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 6-13-19 1 .jpg
    6-13-19 1 .jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 6-13-19 2 .jpg
    6-13-19 2 .jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 6-13-19 3 .jpg
    6-13-19 3 .jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 42
You're quite Welcome & I'm sure you'll hit that mark & surpass it!

Thank you Roger, your reply is greatly appreciated. As you may seen I added my next thread to this post. Working at the reaching next plateau, that may take a while though. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom