Mine lab customer service

jruckman38

Elite Member
Anyone got a number for them I got a broken coil I was hoping they would send me one out no charge what’s the chances. Thanks.

Chances are really good if its covered under warranty. If not, you will probably have to pay. Did the ears snap off? I bought ear stiffeners before my nox even showed up, I've had no issues so far. I bought a nice red one made with a 3D printer. The red plastic makes seeing your coil underwater alot easier as well. I would look into getting one even if you dont need one. The coil ears on the nox seems to be one of its biggest flaws. Here's minelabs repair center info, keep us updated on your experiences please!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200814-060106_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200814-060106_Chrome.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 192
Chances are really good if its covered under warranty. If not, you will probably have to pay. Did the ears snap off? I bought ear stiffeners before my nox even showed up, I've had no issues so far. I bought a nice red one made with a 3D printer. The red plastic makes seeing your coil underwater alot easier as well. I would look into getting one even if you dont need one. The coil ears on the nox seems to be one of its biggest flaws. Here's minelabs repair center info, keep us updated on your experiences please!

Yes both of them broke off my bad it fell off my car came down hit the concrete and they both broke off I thought about glue but I don’t know I don’t have warranty on it was just hoping they would give me one. We shall see.

I looked it up, and found their service dept number is 1 877-767-6522. I am having issues with my 800, so I called this number. The recording says they are currently with another customer, and tell me to leave my name, number, serial number, and brief description of the problem. Been waiting a couple/three hours now for a return call...

Very interesting how all this is going to play out as we approach the 3 years this has been out. Numbers are ever increasing for warranty issues. Lack of a timely response is not good. Granted , I get the whole covid and parts issues. But that's beside the point. Some businesses are extending warranties and such because , through no one's fault (except maybe 1 country) that goods and services are not being used. Will Minelab do the same ?

I suspect that Minelab is like a lot of other companies that do not have a full complement of people working due to the Virus.

Anyone got a number for them I got a broken coil I was hoping they would send me one out no charge what’s the chances. Thanks.

Americas

For all customers in USA, Canada, Mexico, Central America and South America: please call your Service Centre for guidance on which of our Authorised Service Centres will be able to assist you.

Minelab Americas

123 Ambassador Drive, Suite 123
Naperville, IL 60540, USA

Service Centre: 1-877-SOS-MLAB (1-877-767-6522)
E: [email protected]

I suspect that Minelab is like a lot of other companies that do not have a full complement of people working due to the Virus.
Absolutely. But you would think there would be 1 or 2 people at the least , behind the scenes, SOMEWHERE , able to return a phone call or email in a timely manner......is very telling...

Absolutely. But you would think there would be 1 or 2 people at the least , behind the scenes, SOMEWHERE , able to return a phone call or email in a timely manner......is very telling...

If there is one person handling All the calls from North America i would suspect that they are quite busy.

I sent an email about three months back to one of the few detector manufacturers left in the UsA. They are noted for their outstanding customer service and it took them three days to answer the email. They apologized for the delay due to the virus.

I bugged them Sunday, Monday, and this morning(Tuesday), leaving my info on the phone recording. Also emailed them this morning. They called me back this morning, and was very polite. He asked clear questions, engaged in brief conversation, and gave clear instructions. He also asked if there was anything else...twice. I mailed in my control head today. With insurance, it cost me fifteen bucks and change. My Nox will have to keep on earning it's keep when I get it back. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom